Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ajs, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I haven't smoked in 3 months. How mong would I piss dirty if I smoked once??

2. 2-3 weeks most likely, but do you want to risk it?

3. No real way to know.

Too many factors involved. Like how much did you smoke. How fast is your metabolism. How much do you weigh. How active is your life style. How healthily do you eat. etc.

4. 5'10" 150-160 pounds work out 5 days a week? ??

5. How much do you plan on smoking?

6. There is a pot on GC giving personal experiences to get cleaned up and how long it takes, what the best thing to do is, etc. The best thing I've heard (in my opinion), is:

1) Drink lots of water (washes out many impurities throughout the body, but do NOT drink it too fast, just normal hydration is fine, but this causes color loss from urine and thus should be noted during last few days before a test).

2) Exercise and sweat, which not only get out other impurities, this will burn off fat that has stored impurities which is why chemicals that flag tests are kept in the body for weeks because they are stored in your fat (fat+thc=bonding)

3) Eat healthy, non-fatty foods such as chicken, vegetables and fish (will help with the loss/ burning of fat so it doesn't store impurities).

These are just basics, but I would advise taking a break ample amount of time before a KNOWN test. When you get some free time you can test yourself to see how long your average clean-time is, but why chance it if you have something coming up?

Helpful tips:
    -Also heard a "dry-scrubbing" of the body with a loofa or abrasive bar before a shower can help get rid of impurities too, but I don't know how well it works personally.
    -Research the matter... don't put your trust in just our answers, get the knowledge yourself.
    -Rapture

7. If you only smoke like a bowl, which is all you should need to get REALLY HIGH, it'll probably stay in your system for a week max. I remember when I smoked a couple puffs after being sober for a couple of months and I passed a drug test 3 days later. The 2-4 weeks that everybody always talks about only applies to habitual use. Happy toking!:smoke:

8. Yes its only just this onn e smoked a blunt with some homies. Don't expect it to be in for.more that 2 weeks

9. 5 minutes.. well thats last time i blazed :devious: