Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny name strain called 'chuck norris'.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Loud202Pack, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 Loud202Pack, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    so someone offered me this strain called chuck norris for 25$ a gram. i was laughing, first time i ever confronted a dealer i told him to fuck off cause i aint no noob. Like wats up with this dealers making up names and shit.

2. Isn't chuck norris a real strain though?

3. no is not, prove it and show pics.

4. Chuck Norris -- I Didn't Green Light the Weed! | TMZ.com

tmz usually knows their shit. Obviously the picture for the article isn't real, but the only reason I know about it is I heard it on the news somewhere. I've never seen/smoked "chuck norris" myself.

5. those pics look fake.

6. #6 Zerve, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    No shit they're fake you moron, it's a random picture they threw on there for the article with Chuck Norris' face tacked on. You can see where someone coloured the weed (for what reason I dont know) in photoshop, albeit poorly.

it wouldn't surprise me if your dealer was just lying to you, but it wasn't just a made up strain.

7. yeah lol, what if they make a strain called Bruce Lee Kush? lol

8. actually, the entire tmz show is scripted (yes the celebrities are paid to be on it)

9. ......

10. Lol to pay anything over 10/g for dank is just insane... Maybe 15/g in a dry area.

11. No weed can be that good. Ever
    $20/g is pretty standard...except in a hippie state where people throw it out like candy

12. omg i got one........

Vin Diesel!