Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marijuana Medic, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Don't get acrylic spend a little more money and get glass on glass you won't regret it

2. go flourescent if you must pick between those two. but there are much cooler ones on grasscity for less than 15

3. Honestly, buy a pipe. I know you want a bong and all, but Acryl just gets smelly and dirty real fast. It starts tasting bad after the first sesh.

4. Well if it is from the two you posted then I would get the green one. I just low that shade of green lol.

5. Its all about preference what you want. Glass is nicer, but acrylic is better if you're outside or something. There's benefits to each. Preference preference preference

6. ive got 25 dollars to spend but i wanna get a bong and a dime bag :)

7. Eww, acrylic. Get a nice glass bong. You won't regret it.

8. Wait a little while and get this instead for a few bucks more.
    Weed Star Slim-Jim 2.0 - ICE - English - Grasscity.com

Don't buy the dime now, it will take at least a couple weeks to get in (depending on where you live). So save up a little cash while it comes in, and break it in with a fat eighth.

9. I have an acrylic bong thats been in use for 10+ years. Hits like a CHAMP.

Fuck the haters. That bong will RIP.

10. ^^^^ would be great....if u where a midget. :D

11. I ordered the clear one a few months ago, shipping was like eight bucks though so I don't think you can get the dime too.