Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme Paranoia and Panic / Whitey?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GeorgeyT, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Okay so last Saturday, i smoked a pretty big blunt (much bigger than i usually smoke) plus, it was new weed i hadn't tried before from a different dealer.

But about 10mins after i smoked, a huge sense of panic / anxiety came over me, i started losing focus on everything, and i started to feel tingling all over my body. I went for a shower to try and calm myself down but this didn't work, so after this i went fo a lay down, but this just made it worse... it felt there was a huge weight crushing down on my body. i started to shake and It felt like i was having a nightmare i couldn't wake up from, and this lasted for about 5-8 hours before a come down.

I don't smoke to often about 1 - 2 times a week and usually i feel relaxed, happy and often euphoric.

Is there a way i can prevent this from happening again or preventing it? As i am quite reluctant to smoke again.

2. obviously its sounds like you got some bad stuff, all you can do is not buy that shit again, prolly just dont buy from the new dealer later.
    And get to know your weed, go online a look at pics of what weed should look like, its like picking shrooms, you gotta know what to look for. and purple doesnt mean its better, just that its genetics turn it a certain color when cold.

3. Sounds like you got some dank marijuana my friend. Just smoke less next time. Good vibes go along way.

4. It may be laced with angel dust or you just got some danketty dank

5. okay so i should just try smoking less? yeah its pretty dank.

6. I'm pretty sure its just really dank, smells a lot like skunk and its absolutely covered in THC.
    So you guys are just saying i should smoke less next time, and if i get the same bad effects then get a different strain?

7. OH also, i mixed it with some of the weed i had before, which was a different strain! would this have an effect?

8. Do you have any idea what the negative profit margin would be for lacing marijuana with anything?

Sounds like you smoked too much, smoke less, if it continues it might be the strain.

9. Tr-Tr-Tr-Triple Kill!!!!!

10. haha! take it all those factors are bad? next time i'm just gunna smoke less of this strain :smoke:

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7Ue2wX6iQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - C-C-C-Combo Breaker!![/ame]

12. More of a comment on your triple post, not the information in your posts. You should edit posts rather than posting twice more.

As for the actual matter at hand, you probably just got ridiculously high. Try smoking a little less, like others said.

13. smoke less....

14. [​IMG]

15. Sounds like you where spending too much time in your own head.

If I have a paranoia attack from bad pot or just a strain that doesn't work for me I find something to do. So I get out of my head and focus on what I'm doing.

16. oh right, sorry guys :(
    and okay, thanks man :)

17. I liked your first picture better :) I had to add some substance to my post, just didn't realize that I quoted the exact thing I was saying!!! :p