Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with grinder decision!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxxChronicxxx, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys I was wondering if you would tell me how much of a difference a grinder with a kief catcher and one without is like besides the obvious but I heard you could still collect kief with a normal grinder like how much more do you collect with a kief grinder than one without thanks:smoke::smoke:

2. Way more, plus it's kept in a safe place if there's a kief catcher. It's worth it.

3. Get the kief catcher one.

4. Kief catcher FTW.
    Wish I still had my grinder...damn leprechauns.

5. definitely go for the kief catcher.

6. I don't really collect much kief anymore due to my grinder not being cleaned in a long time :rolleyes: but yes, you should definitely go forth grinder with the kief catcher :smoke:

7. i personally would go for one with a kief catcher just so you can sprinkle it over a j one day if you wanted.i have a grinder called the "space case" and it works wonders.its a bit on the pricey side but its well worth it if you are going to using it often.

8. Wow first time ever I see people here unanimously agree on something

9. Hey guys thanks for the reply the thing is I can get a 5$ grinder or I will have to spend 30+ dollars on a grinder with a kief catcher is it really worth it

10. We did it just to throw you off.

11. yes, 30 is fair price. put the screen to use right away, toss a nickle in with your ground buds and shake shake shake. you'll get double sessions out of your nugs. keif catchers work best with very dry nugs imo.

12. yeah, its worth it. plus it isnt something you constantly rebuy, so its a good investment

13. #13 That Engineer, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    Clear Top Sharpstone Grinder - Official Source
    this is what i have and i love it! if you can find this one in whatever store i would say get it! :smoke:

edit: i especially like the clear top :D oh and make sure its metal!

edit2: sorry im stoned... but hey i have has this one full and dropped it and it landed on the top! but it didnt break or come apart at all. Not even a scratch on it. so yeah.. good luck!

14. The first grinder I ever bought was one to collect kief in. I was at the headshop and thought to myself "Spend 30 bucks on a solid metal grinder that will last me years or buy a cheap plastic one with a flaming skull." Years later and it's still the best grinder I've used. My advice is to buy a smaller one thats threaded. It stays together and works wonders.