Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dogs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drummerkid596, Mar 21, 2011.

1. just smoked a couple bowls
    havent smoked in a couple months
    super baked
    looking at my new puppy thats a german shepard/mountain dog mix
    his name is bucky

dogs are fucking cool

anyone here like chillin with their pets during/after baking

2. My dogs are lazy as shit so they are always cool to chill with when I'm lit.

3. I don't have my dog anymore.. But yeah he's was my best bud. I used to roll the biggest joints i could and take'em for walks in the woods at night. I loved that dog. Soon as i can i'm going to get another one.

4. My cat is the fucking softest ball of fuzz ever. I blaze then just pet him all night.

5. Don't worry bud, i'm verryy chill if you know what I mean :smoke:

6. I threw snowballs at a skunk while stoned once.

7. Haha. Sorry, man. I just take sarcasm offensively all the time.

8. for some reason. I get this weird connect with my dog when im high. Its just me

9. I want a pit bull

10. Dogs and all other animals are the greatest ever, how amazing, creatures are.. amaxing

11. HEY, don't do that, you should've captured it, I'd've bought em from ya, have always wanted a pet skunk since forever.. : /

12. My dog always lays on my bed and watches me smoke all day.

13. I love snuggling and cuddling with my little German Spitz Russell, especially when I'm baked.

14. Haha, i thought at first the was a post about getting your dogs high, i was just about ready to chew your ass out. But yeah, i love chilling with my two dogs, they just lounge on my bed with me.

15. Haha. thought this thread was about the pink floyd song dogs.
    but yeah, Dogs is the fucking shit
    best way to spend 17 minutes.

16. 17 minutes = hrs of fun in dog time/years!
    my dogs understand me & I understand them.....what could be better????
    :hello:

17. When I'm high around my dogs... Theyre really chill
    But If I'm tokin in my room and one of my dogs is in there, they act like the dog on the above the influence commercial. They give you a look like, why you high brah?

18. My dog german shepherd/border collie mix can be a pain in the ass when I'm stoned. barking non stop and shit, running around the house until he sees a squirrel outback or something.

Other times he just posts up on the couch with me and that is nice :smoke:

throw some pics up people!
    Ray as a puppy
    [​IMG]