Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official how not to get caught smoking guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc199, Jan 6, 2011.

1. #1 dc199, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    Whats up gc,

im sick of seeing all of these threads asking the same questions. Im high and bored so i decided to make a guide

Where to hide your pot

This one is really up to you. Get creative. For small dimebag amounts, you can unscrew the plate on your lightswitch, and theres a small cavity in there perfect for a dime bag. You can usually find small hole or crevess on your bed. Some curtains have a nice hiding spot in the top bit. I like to use my crawspace, which my parents are too old to fuck around in. Like i said, be creative.

Sploofs

Sploofs really decrease your chances of getting caught. They semi mask the smell, but not 100% reliable. An untrained nose wont smell it, but cop (like my dad) will pick up on the pot smell.

Heres how to make one.
    Get a plastic waterbottle, and cup the bottom out. Then stuff the bottle with dryer sheets, dont skimp, use A LOT. Now you have a sploof, exhale through the mouth piece.

How to not smell like pot

First give away will probably be your clothes. You can bring a small travel sized axe when you smoke, or if you can, change.

Next strongest order will come from your breath. Chew some mint gum or brush your teeth, pretty simple.

When i was a kid, my dad would smell my finger tips. He sais thats what they were taught in the police acadmey. Burning pot will leave a nasty smell on your fingers. You should wash your hands with an alcohol based soap, like purell. I would just smoke a cigarette and that would overpower the smell on your fingers. Again lol get Creative

Red eyes

My eyes always got red as fuck so this was a killer for me growing up. The best cure is Rhoto V eyedrops. The green kind. But if no eyedrops are available, make up an excuse. My favorite was my friend has cats/other animals. To actually pull it off, you have to pretend to rub your eyes, sneeze, rub your nose etc. I said allageries when i got arrested, and the cop said he knew i was lying cause the entire time he was talking to me i never sneezed rubbed my nose etc.

Drug tests

There are A LOT of rumors about how to pass a drug test. The best way, by far, is to drink several gallons of water, and run like a mother fucker. One time, i passed a drug test by only pissing a little in the cup, and filling the rest up with toilet water. I would never do that for a probation test, but for a home drug test by your parents, and the water isnt dyed, go for it.

When i think of more shit ill post it later. time to blaze mo fuckas

2. I've always kept my stash in a lockbox. Hard to find a safer place than a safe.