Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SO i have this question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MNwestMN, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Im getting mixed answers. I have alot of stems from dank, so it has alot of crystals on it. Can i get high from smoking these stems. I've heard you get headaches...but i've also heard you get stoned from te crystals. What is the truth???

2. Mmaakkke eeddiibbllleeesss

3. you can man! the smoke is just a lot harsher! use em for when you dont have any more weed left!:cool:

4. Thanks man. I've never made edibles though i've always wanted to. i always heard it to be very hard and complicated but i read on here how easy it is. I think im gonna try it. Until then, im gonna face the taste lol Thanks for the help guys

5. soak them in a little bit of vodka for a couple days. thc is very soluable in alcohol and itll absorb almost all of those crystals. then, drink the vodka. enjoy :]

6. or you could make iso hash with some 70-90% iso just grind the stems fine and put them in a jar with the iso let is sit for a while then strain it through a coffe strainer and let it dry

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjGcekCofA]YouTube - Save Your Stems[/ame]

I've tried it, and it works :hello:

8. haha no shit oes that really work i need to try thatshit ASAP

9. I save all my stems and make iso hash, super easy and fun to do aswell.

10. Edibles and ISO hash are the best option.
    But you can smoke stems if you want.
    I don't think they taste very good, and will probably give you a headache, but there is some amound of THC, if you look for the "high" you might feel it.

Overall, your best option is to save them so you can make some serious ISO hash or edibles. It may work with the amount you have now, give it a shot.