Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top 10 Marijuana Quotes of ALL TIME

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 954, Dec 19, 2010.

1. “If you ain't got a good job and you ain't smokin' weed, then I don't know what the smurf you are doin' wit your life.” Kat Williams

2. "I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk." - Steve Martin

3. obama > clinton (at least when it comes to smoking)

4. i didnt inhale

i believe him, cuz everytime ive done weed i didnt inhale. its a whole different experience

5. "Let's get high" - everyone who's smoked weed

6. is this real life?

7. Hip hop
    flippity flop
    Offa yer rocker
    and over the top
    Lifes a fiction
    and the worlds a lie
    So throw in some Creedence
    and lets get high
    - Stephen King

8. "To be just without being mad (and the madder you get the madder you get), to be peaceful without being stupid, to be interested without being compulsive, to be happy without being hysterical… smoke grass." - Ken Kesey

"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

9. "Well sir, I feel like a slice of butter, melting on top of a big 'ol pile of flapjacks...yeah."

Pineapple Express - Private Miller

10. "The bud is just the tasty tantalizer, the bud not the beer because the bud makes me wiser"
    -The Pharcyde-"Pack The Pipe"

11. "When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." –Bill Clinton

It was probably a spliff, haha. Maybe we would've liked it better if it was a nice J. :smoke:

12. “They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you’re high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it’s not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.” -Bill Hicks

"I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson

"If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add eight to 24 years to your life." - Jack Herer

13. cuz its friday.. and you ain't got no job. you ain't got shit to do"