Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana documentaries!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnterLeviathan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. So i was reminiscing about when i first started smoking and i remember a week or so before i tried good old Mary Jane i watched a documentary called "Should I Smoke Dope". So i decided to watch it again yesterday and i found it hilarious! (now that i have experience of whats it's actually like to be high) I went on a little hunt and found another documentary called "Super High Me" and found it equally as interesting as Should I Smoke Dope. I was just posting to ask your opinions on the documentaries and if there are any other ones you would recommend, they're strangely addictive :p

Peace out guys! x

2. Oh man that woman in that documentry annoys me so much haha. And yeah i watched The Union last night, im convinced that you could show that film to pretty much anyone and their entire veiw on weed would be changed.

3. The Union is too one sided if you are hoping to turn people's views on cannabis. It will be refuted by many people who are anti-cannabis for this reason, just as propaganda is refuted by any clear minded individual. Treating The Union as a savior in the fight to end ignorance towards cannabis would be like trying to get the former Soviet Union to believe in God. It just can't be done, at least not in this manner.

4. I'll add it to my list :p

Hahahaha she is fucking annoying XD. It's funny when the guy in the weed musuem is giving her a lecture and she's obssessed with the hamster bedding stuff though :').

....And just as a side note the links that The Fiasco posted don't work in the uk :(. I did come across a website with a few good documentaries on though.
    Top 11 Marijuana Documentaries (with videos) | I Love Weed

....Haven't got round to watching any yet :p

5. can't believe no one has mentioned 'The Union: The Business Behind Getting High' - by far the greatest marijuana documentary of all time

6. Here's a free one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA]YouTube - Grass: The History Of Marijuana[/ame]

Grass: The History of Marijuana

7. Just watched The Union, and i have to say it's very enlightening! Possibly the best i've seen so far. It just makes you wonder how can it still be illegal?! How can you argue with the facts they put forward?!