Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Whitest" Weed Youve Ever Seen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DJam, Dec 7, 2010.

1. What strands have an ungodly amound of Trichomes in them? If you have any pictures please post them. Just wanted to know cuz im starting to grow again. :smoke:

2. I got some no name dank that my friend dubbed sharkstooth. Whenever I broke it up to put it in my water pipe it looked predominantly white. No pics as I did not possess a macro lens at that time, good high though.

3. Same here, oh what I'd do just to see it in person:p

4. Wouldn't that high of a THC/CBD ratio just be unpleasant?

5. the absolute whitest i've seen inmy life was from (i think if i remember correctly) 50@50 and it was their white widow and 1 am's white russian

but this super blue crack i have is pretty fuckin white too..lemme see if i can take a picture of it..probably be shitty but eh whatevs

6. The tops of indoor grown buds when grown too close to the lights can be completely white due to a lack of chlorophyll. which is what redmagic has for us

7. Hmmm, I'm probably goana say, it's afghani goo, it was just so rediculously covered in trich's that well it made some of the macro pics look like I was looking at a trich goo instead of normal trichs.

8. Nope. Those are trichromes literally STACKED on top of each other That would be weed grown to have hash-tips. It is done using a certain array of LED lights. I read a special in skunk magazine about it, which is probably where that picture came from.

Truly a revolutionary new growing technique.

9. where... do... I... learn... more

10. I read this too, and I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned (argued about) on here yet. It's allegedly done with LED's, and supposedly they filter out a certain spectrum that inhibits trich growth. If noone can find it, I have the article, although it did look suspiciously close to bleached tips...

11. This is my first time hearing about this. Definitely would like to know more of someone could post a link to it or something. Is it anyway bad for the plant?

12. I have the article, its just in another city right now... They seemed to suggest that a certain wavelength of light inhibited the trich's from growing. So with LED's they could present a specific spectrum, and it let the trich's go wild. But I've never heard of this method anywhere, so I am skeptical, especially since it hasn't been mentioned on this site. (I don't think so, searching "hash tips" returns all kinds of things.)

13. Nightmare Kush, definitely. :smoke:

14. Here ya go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]