Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being High around people you dont like.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FL Chronic, Oct 26, 2010.

1. A few days ago i got high as fuck and my brother invited his dumb ass friends.So they come over and there totally ruining my high.I told them to fuck off but i was to high to give a fuck.So they start messing around with me and throw away my munchie food and i got pissed.It was a total buzz kill.Does this happen to anyone here?

2. beat their ass.

Interrupting ones munch deserves the death penalty.

3. Being around people I don't like sucks... high or not. I really hate being around people that aren't my friends basically. Unless the people are mad cool which they usually aren't.

4. I second this motion.

5. Lol, I'd be pissed if I was sober too.

6. Damn I hate it when people I don't like come to places i'm smoking at or when people invite themselves to smoke. It pisses me off.:mad:

7. Ummmmmm. I feel like I NEED to be high around people I don't like...
    It makes me relax and tolerate them a lot more.

When i'm sober, I tend to wear my emotions all over my face. If I'm annoyed, people can tell. Someone can easily tell when they need to stop talking to me.
    ie: my boss. when I'm sober, I catch myself rolling my eyes and snapping back at her, because, well, she's just really really annoying. when i'm high, she's alright. Lol.

8. It's happened to me before a couple times at my friend's house, when the high starts being reversed by the amount of annoyance, i set an alarm in my phone, say I gotta take this, and then just go home and text whoever im friends with saying i had to bounce. :D

9. They were in your house? FUCKING KILL THEM!

Na, but seriously, tell them to fuck off, throw things at them too, dont let anyone ruin your high, put music top volume, mess around with them too... Leave and go to another place, go to the park... something :hello::wave::smoke:

10. i woulda kicked them outta my house and maybe kicked their ass for wasting weed and food

11. haha damn thats funny dude!I cant stop laughing :smoke:

12. good idea :)

13. If people are stealing my food when Im baked, yeah its a total buzzkill.
    But if I am around people I dont like when I'm high, I am able to realize that letting them kill my buzz is pointless, so I generally dont give two fucks about people I hate when I am blazed.

14. There's not a whole lot of people that bother me, except for the weed moochers at parties. Also, the people you know who are carrying ganja but would rather smoke off you instead. There's a few types of moochers around these parts.

15. I'm dead serious. Someone interrupts my munch the closest piece of cutlery is going to become a part of them.

16. I guess im lucky, ive never been high around people I dont like. And I don't ever smoke around immature little shits, thus, no kill joys.

17. lucky lol,I have to deal their bull shit everyday.Its almost impossible to avoid them :mad:

18. High mind I thought your sig was a bug on my screen and tried to get it off LOL

19. Haha, dude, I saw this signature on another forum and I thought it was a bug on my screen as well and tried to swipe it away. Tricky tricky!

20. Omg wtf is up with your sig bro. I had a total fucking stoner moment could have sworn there was a bug in my laptop. Almost busted the fucking screen.

I don't really care either way when im keyed. But if someone is really pissing me off i just leave. And if there in my house i kick them the fuck out. I was high one time and this kid was in my house kept trying to start fights and just was pissing me off so i kicked him out with no ride home. He sat out there for like 2 hours before he came back and apologized. Sat his ass on the couch for the rest of the night and didn't say shit.