Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KillaWillaBilla, Oct 24, 2010.

1. so i went to the local head shop to get some fake piss they had INGology by the Stuff Golden Shower Enhancer 3 fl. oz, has anyone used this product with the desired results or did i just waste my 30 bucks and have to quit the smokin for a while, any help is appreciated, thanks!!! WOOOOO!!!! HAPPY SMOKING!!!!! :smoke:

2. Alright glad to see all the help on the question thanks guys really appreciated

3. Have you tried it yet? I found it at a shop by me but couldn't find any info online... thanks. -Sticks13

4. Just make sure you drink it all, or it wont work!

5. Haha, it's synthetic urine... you don't drink it. :rolleyes:

6. is it only 1 pack?

My only suggestion is to try it with one of those home drug tests

7. It's a liquid in a bottle with heat pads. Only 3 oz. So no pre testing... just wondering if they test for synthetic urine at all.

8. I just used the Ingology by the stuff golden shower enhancer as well. How did it work out for you first time I've used it, and couldn't find any reviews on it anywhere. But I was kinda stuck the head shop I go to stopped carrying Quick Fix and only has this stuff now.

9. so wait you used it did it work alrihgt for you?

10. I used Ingology Golden Shower Enhancer and I passed my drug test. I was nervous because I couldn't find much about it on their internet and their web site doesn't even say anything about it. I'd say it's legit. I love my new job :hello:

11. shady

12. YO URGENT STONER BUMP, has anyone used this, and what results have you got?

13. what job did you use it for i may have an interview this next week and i know there whole 48 hour policy on getting your test done and i know i cannot possibly be clean by then

14. anyone with more than 6 posts wanna chime in on this product??? kinda skeptical here.

15. I know this is my first post, but I can attest to ingology golden shower actually working.
    I have been laid off since November. Seeing as there wasn't many jobs around here I didn't see any reason to stop smoking to get clean.
    I stumbled across a job opportunity about two weeks ago. Went for first interview and everything went fine. Went for second interview, not expecting to have to drop that day, and they sent me to the clinic for a drop. Luckily my apartment is almost right around the corner. I ran home, heated up the bottle and warmer. All I could find was electrical tape, so I sandwiched heating pad-bottle-sack-bird and wrapped with the electrical tape. About as uncomfortable as 45 minutes can get, but it worked.
    I just got a call about two hours ago from the very sexy receptionist telling me I passed my test. Going to fill out paperwork tomorrow.

Cheers.

16. ohhhh yaahhhhh

17. Not shady at all dude. Just trying to let some fellow smokers know what works against a drug test. Well worth the $30. I have the evidence of pubes stuck to electrical tape if you would like me to take a picture for you. Ya'll have been smokin' too much. Paranoid.

And for reference's sake, the test was a 7 panel.

18. I'd like to add that this very thread almost made me not try it. I'm a very skeptical person, by nature. I agreed with the fella that announced his opinion of the other testimonials as 'shady'.

Not the case. The stuff works. Although it is difficult to find a good place to conceal everything, if you find a spot, you should be good to go. IMO, the bottle is too big/unwieldy.

19. I would Like to Say Thank You to KillaWillaBilla for starting this forum and to JasonToo for the information you had given I was def paranoid about my Random test comming up soon and wanted to buy Quick Fix seeing many reviews about it and knowing it works but i guess their are laws in IL that won't allow companies to ship it in IL so i went to my local head shop to buy the drink until i i had time to drive to Indiana to buy some and the head shop had this Golden SHower Enhancer the guy said it was the exact same stuff but all i could think about is of course he's gonna tell me that for $50he doesn't care if i pass but i bought it anyway hoping there would be more info online about it.

ALSO: i have no idea when the test will be I was wondering does this Golden Shower ENhancer go bad after an extended time maybe an expiration date?

Also any suggestions on storage i cant keep it in my work locker i have to share it with another employee and i figured with in my car the temp fluxuation would be bad

THANK YOU AGAIN

20. Dont know why I am in the thread but maybe its to help out this discussion..The golden shower is awesome it doesnt go bad just keep it in a cool dry place..I have gotten at least three jobs in the past five years due to this stuff well this stuff and Dr. Greens agent x it works and all I do is when I know I have to take the test I throw it in the microwave warm it up till its about 100 degrees..wear some tighty whities or some kinda tight fitting boxer briefs put that bitch behind your nuts might sure it doesnt move and it will stay at 98 till you take it out to use it. I honestly went through a 3 hour interview process had to drive to another location to fill out paper work for another hour and a half and then sat in the waiting room of the drug test office for another hour,and when I took it out to pour it in the cup it was a perfect 98..