Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking to make living room badass/trippy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fallen6123, Oct 23, 2010.

1. #1 fallen6123, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    me and my 2 roomates always smoke teogether, and when we do its usually in the living room. Our living room and kitchen are connected and so far we got:

xbox
    46" plasma
    Iguana cage (ziggy)
    speaker system for ipod (big ass sub but wont work for tv, just ipod or laptop)
    2 blacklights
    Sheets over windows(for darkness)
    a sofa, lazyboy, rocking chair, and big ass beanbag

so i think we got all the toys we need for now, were looking to make some way to make it cooler and trippier with the blacklights. I saw someone put the glow in the dark stars all over the place and it looked cool with the blacklight. And getting some blacklight posters. anyone have any ideas to make it a cool smokeing/tripping room? we throw a lot of parties too so something that would be cool for a bunch of drunk people to gawk over. thanks guys!!! pics of yalls ideas will be greatly appreciated. Ill get some pics on sunday of how it is now and after all the ideas!!

2. You have a make out living room?

3. my bad, i mistyped. :smoke:

4. get some posters

jimi hendrix
    bob dylan
    the doors
    rappers?
    bob!!!!!!!!!
    pink floyd
    zep
    space pictuers1

5. Lava lamp?

If any of you have a laptop get the chord for it too hook up to the television so you can watch movies online on your television, it's pretty nice.

6. If your into video games, get some type of system with enough remotes for a few friends to play as well.

Comfortable place to sit for yourself and a few others.

Trippy posters, black light posters, music posters, etc

A few good glass pieces and cleaning supplies.

A good stash spot.

7. Get a center-piece bong and a lava lamp.

8. get a bigasss futon

9. its all about the paint and ornaments :smoke:

10. A giant lava lamp...

Or an extra giant lava lamp if you could afford it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. get maybe a couple of posters where it shows a bunch of dots but if you stare at it long enough, a three dimensional image appears. That will guarantee instant "amusement/fascination/trip-out for new comers lol

12. OH! I just thought of something else as well... how about one of those classic "felix the cat" clocks? you know the ones that use the cat's tail as a pendulum and that have the eyes that shift from side to side as the tail swings back and forth. That would be TRIPPY! your place sounds fucking chill btw

13. If the livin room is a smoking room, wouldnt THEY be the smoke machine? :p

14. Lava lamp, bubble lamp, black light posters, hookah, mini fridge for beer.