Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weekend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jay Dizzy, Oct 4, 2010.

1. #1 Jay Dizzy, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Okay, so my weekend?:smoke:
    Soooooooooooo nice. I went to my aunt lindas house, and I was "working" ahahaha, what we actually did was so very little work and so a whole lotta TOKAGE it was so sick though, like most highes where off for a while but this one....ohhhohohoh this high lasts for hours, some times like alll day after only smoking like 2 joints a bowl or two, Now I am not a light weight, by noooooo means.:pBut yeah like all I smoked today was a joint and 2 rouches in my new peice I bought this week and and I am still high, I smoked at like 330 and its 917 and im like high and have the munches its nuts :hello: It was allllllll my aunt lindas straighn that me and her are growing and its come awesome shit!!!!!:hippie:
    I love marijuana and im not even supossed to be smoking. ahahahha I fucking love this shit. Ima go eat some food now!!!

COMMENT!!!!

Peace Fellow Bros!! :hippie:

2. most of us aren't. cool i hope your grow goes well!:D

3. Haha! Love it.

4. As much as I would love to say cool story bro and be a dick I can't help but envy your smoking weekend. I hope you stay lifted man, peace and much love :smoke: