Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this bud smells like spice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Sep 10, 2010.

1. ok first of all it's definitely weed. i'm not a seasoned toker but i know what weed looks like and this is it, not to mention it got me blazed last night.

problem is, it smells like some sort of spice :confused: and also the smoke tastes pretty nasty. it's not the worst i've tasted but it is pretty bad and doesn't make me want to smoke any more than 1 joint of it in a session, which is a shame.

is it possible it was stored in a spice jar or something? seems really weird.

2. a buddy of mine calle dme up and said he had a cpl grams of chron, i said cool and went and got it from him. 15 bucks a gram and i bought 2 he says its a little old but still potent. 2 bowls and im blazed but it tastes and smells like old dirt. i forgot my point(1 bowl down) but thats my story and i hope it pertains to your issue:smoking:

3. pictures or no one can help you.

4. well pictures couldn't help you either! it's not the way it looks thats weird its the smell and taste. nothing about the picture would help, you'd just see regular looking bud.

5. Did it come pre-chopped? This is usually a dead giveaway that something's not right.
    I've seen SAGE that resembles weed a lot. It has a very full flavour and can be a little bitter.

6. parts were a little ground up, but i presumed that was caused by dryness maybe? there are a few full buds in there, it's definitely not sage

7. Chopped sage looks a lot like chopped bud IMO...could they have given you SOME buds with chopped sage?

8. maybe they mixed it for added weight.
    mention it to ya boy.

9. ok i took some snaps, some parts of the bud do look a little suspicious. there are definitely a few buds in there though. and that smell is definitely spicey. i tried looking for some oregano in the kitchen but i dont have any so i can't compare.

i have to say i've smoked 3 joints of this stuff now, and it does get me high but i feel a little nauseus. :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. It looks like bud, but the finely chopped parts remind of K2 and shit, the legal stuff. Could you have been sold that? It would get you high, taste/smell different, and have some possibly wierd side effects.

11. that looks like half weed, half not weed. the little crumbly stuff is definitely not weed. at first glance, it kinda looked like crumbled bay leaf

12. that explains the spicey smell then. well this is annoying, gunna have to call up my dealer and let him know, even though i'm sure he already knows and always did.

13. #13 thezool, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    ive seperated the parts which were definitely bud. i'll probably still smoke it :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. ok so i've got the buds that looked ok (none of them look great though), and i've put a slice of lemon in the jar with them. gunna leave it for an hour and see if it sorts the smell out. will it make it taste any different?

also i'm worried of mold, do the buds look moldy from my previous images?

15. yea those leafy parts aren't weed.

I mean but if it got you high, why waste money just throw it in the bowl and chew some gum after. :p

16. no mold, but that's definitely spice. i think it's time to get a better dude. i smoke spice occasionally, but after a mixed bowl or two i stop. i don't really like it, but if someone offered i'll hit it a few times.

17. are you talking about spice as in that herbal blend legal high stuff? or spice as in oregano?

18. herbal blend? lol that shit is potpourri! do not smoke that shit. theyre banning it left and right in the south because they have less weed and more people are buying k2, shit is makin kids foam at the mouth with seizures and shit. shit. :cool:

19. who cares, if it gets you high do it! I'd smoke the grass off my front lawn if I could feel something from it

20. exactly what i was thinking. but there def is bud in there too