Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pricing for half ounce of reggie? Arizona.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighTime, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Pricing for half ounce of reggie? Arizona.
    Quick thread thanks for the help guys, im gonna be posting pics of my two and half footer i just bought it was 200 with a perc. Hits so smooth. Also would you recomend an 1/8th of chronic for 50 bucks or however much 50 bucks is of reggie?

2. Idk about price but get the dank.

3. Its 23 grams vs 3 1/2? seriously?

4. what part of az

5. Tempe area.
    Pheonix

6. Get the cronic.

7. Not sure there, but around here (Florida) you could get a half of very decent mids for about $45-$50.

If you're comparing the half o of mids to the dank, then it would be 14 grams vs. 3 1/2 grams. Not quite as dramatic a difference, but still sizable. That said, I would still probably take the dank, but it depends entirely on how you prefer to smoke.

8. I live in the same area as you, Chandler/Tempe border. I can get reg for $5 a nick, $20 for chronic. I haven't really tried to size up, but I know a dub of reggie is $20. I can get prices for you if you want?

9. i can get a oz for 60 in mase of some dank and up in payson i get a oz for 100

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well, look at who lives in Payson. :p You pay more if you can afford more.

You should see the prices in Sedona. Wow.

11. How high is your tolerance bud? If it's low go for the mid's because they will get you high and you will have a lot, if you have a higher tolerance go for the dank.

12. Where I am at(north phoenix) it is 40 for a half of seedless somewhat stemy bud. There is still orange hairs on the buds its really not bad shit.

13. In Tucson, it's around 30 to 40 bucks For a half ounce.

14. i can get half oz. of reggie for 30$ - 40$, in peoria

15. Always been about $50 an Oz for decent stuff, $30 for 1/2, I'm in between Tucson and Peoria.

16. A half ounce isn't 23 grams.

17. #17 TotallyBakedBro, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Blunt spreads the truth.

It's actually 28 grams.

EDIT: Excuse me for being too high to actually process the words half ounce through my head. Sorry, it happens to us all. All I saw was ounce and I was like "oh fuck that's 28"

18. Half ounce my friend. 14 grams.

19. $25 for a half oz is what the price is usually. When I get my reggie o's they are usually like 35-40 grams for $50. Good for blunts and thats about it. Nasty as fuck tasting when doing bong loads though.

20. Half Ounce of hi-grade is about 90, and kush is 100 :smoking:

I live in Ontario , Canada