Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best job for a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, Jul 25, 2010.

1. PetSmart, or Delivering Pizza. Easiest jobs ever, plus they usually have stoners that work there.

2. Police officer, pulling people over stoned just to freak them out and shit.:p I would just be cracking up the whole time.:cool:

3. I bet you would be laughing after the monthly drug tests to.. When you find out your fired.

4. I work at Starbucks, and inventing my own Frappuccinos is pretty awesome.

5. Artist of course. Let the creativity flow.

6. Maybe, a man whore.

7. dude i couldn't criticize any food when i'm high. EVERYTHING is just so amazing. lol

And when i watch movies high, by the end i have no idea what the whole thing was about lol

8. haha yeah, if a stoner movie critic were to review lets say jurassic park...

their review would look something like this: the story was extremely charming and very emotional. it was incredible to see the chemistry between buzz lightyear and woody tie together in the end.

they would have no idea what they were talking about

9. Headshop Owner

10. i second that. and third it. haha that sounds like the best job ever, really.

11. The only job that will accept you no matter how stoned you are, food services.

12. YES! A pro BASEketball player would be the best job ever. Period. You'd be able to come up with the craziest psych-outs! Or the worst ones... Depends on how stoned you are.

13. ^^^^^^^^
    I
    I
    I_________________On that note and as an example, "Squeek Did Your Mom!!!!!!!!!"

hahahaha

I would agree with the baseketball player and the head shop owner. Maybe their is a way to combine them..........a mild mannered owner of the local headshop, but at night, he is the greatest underground Baseketball Player of all time!!!!!!

14. Working at a record store. Talk about music all day. The workers at the one i go to are always baked. And I got the idea from Dave Chappelle

15. Own a headshop. Even better if you start a chain or a website and it's successful. Then you have both cash and you have toking tools readily available. Plus, if you own the place, you'll never get drug tested and you can make sure that all the people who work there are stoners, which means your environment is chill. Always.

Eventually I will open one up :smoking:

16. A jet pilot :D :D

17. lol I'm suprised no one has said it yet but GAMESTOP. There's nothing better than being stoooooooned and talking about games, and systems. Also, during the down times, I can just veg while playing the super street fighter 4 demo. :D:D:D:D:D:smoking::smoking:

18. The best job for a Stoner is to be seen in the public eye as something other than a stoner...

19. Yes, +Rep. for know that Squeak did my mom hahahaha.