Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Flight Launch box ISSUES AND CONCERNS

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddders, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I've owned my magic flight box for months now, i use it often and love it.

i just have one issue and im hoping some guys on here can give me advice.

Everytime i've been using my launch box its been irritating my throat. When i first got it it didnt hurt my throat at all. idk if it needs to be cleaned or what? it just makes me cough and makes me feel like i have something in my throat that needs to be cleared. Like ill be fine all day but if i go to vape i feel like i have mucus in my throat or something. and it just makes keep coughing/trying to clear my throat. im not letting the battery sit to long and make smoke, its definitely vapor getting inhaled. someone please let me know if its just me or there might be a solution. THANK!

2. I don't know, but the magic flight box has like unlimited warranty that's hassle free. Just send them an email or something and ask for a new one.

3. Yea sounds like you should get a new one, a vape shouldnt do something like that.

4. If you dont find an answer here idk how you feel about asking the company itself keeping some info out of course :smoking::smoking::smoking:

if need be

5. i emailed them earlier about another issue i was having. When i first got it if you just put the battery in it would light up with out having to put pressure on it. now, the battery requires execs force pushing in to get it to warm up.

maybe there was junk stuck inside it. i looked on the inside and some wierd stuff was right inside the mouth piece, i scraped it out with a pocket knife now its clear. maybe it was mold, residue, ect. i mean its like licking a piece of wood everyday. nasty stuff is gonna happen to it unless you scrape it often. that stuff in there might have been making me cough, i think it was cause now its not making me cough. or maybe thats just me being wierd?!

6. did you try just putting in the battery with the trench empty and the plexiglass cover open for 2 minutes to clean out the screen?

7. i dont want to hurt the thing. i know warnings say that it can be dangerious to do that

8. that's the way magic-flight says to clean it :rolleyes:

9. got my replacemt todayy woot

10. did getting a new one fix your throat problem? im starting to get the same issues and don't know if it's because my asthma or the mflb.

11. The vapor is getting too warm and it's drying out the back of your throat; try not holding the battery in for so long. In the meantime I suggest sucking on a throat lozenge.

12. I am having the same issue. went to the doctors told him I was vaping nicotine. He told me My throat is super irritated. I have a vapor bro that I use to use before but have been using the magic flight. I might have to get rid of it though cause I know its the cause I can't even inhale it without choking but can smoke a square no problem. It didn't start of like that so maybe it does need to be cleaned.

13. try making a bubbler attachment

14. When it's too hot inhale more aggressively. It burns because you hold the battery on too long hoping for a bigger hit.

15. Ok I had the same problem just after I bought this amazing product.
    The Magic flight launch box works way better for me and no more coughing if you use a 2 to 3 foot fish tank hose so you can see the vapor and regulate what you are actually inhaling and then watch out cause what a buzz....

16. I'm debating getting one is it really worth it not trying to change the topic just figures I'd ask thanks

17. [quote name='"Chickenpatties6"']I'm debating getting one is it really worth it not trying to change the topic just figures I'd ask thanks[/quote]

Very worth it..

18. Did it fix ur problem
    question mark
    Hmm?

19. Welp that's good enough for me lol