Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate way to pass drug test, or total fail?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xfade49, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Ok long story short gotta do drugtest for court, no i dont really care those people are jokes to me, theyre test are regular home test, anyways..

what i have:
    niacine 500mg
    cranberry pills 405mg
    b-12 100mcg
    azo standard (whole different way to pass a test)

so i was thinking combinding these two methods to make a real good method for a 4-5 day detox for a heavy smoker, who is 5'10 150 skinny so alright matabalism. so i woud take the dosage for the top three for the whole time and the last two days take the azo? or should i do one method after another.. also someone added i should get yogi tea detox or something but i couldnt find it anywhere.. so what do you guys think im pretty sure ill pass ... if not fuck them you only live once why live under the man? ( no i will not get locked up, im only on a disorderly)

2. Niacine does not help with drug tests it's a bunk urban legend.

3. It's used to make watered down piss yellow.

4. how much should i take of what, when, and which days should i take it or not please fill me in 100% esp with that Azo thing everyones been talking about it .:hello:

5. I took a niacin pill before (a big dose of it), and it just made my capillaries open up, so blood flow was increased in me.

I don't know what you're talking about.

6. cool :D

7. No that is what vitamin B complex or b-2 pills do....