Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Cotton mouth Cure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pinoypothead77, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Okkk so i know not everyone gets it, but whevenever i smoke alot and mostly when i smoke out of a bong, i get the worstttttttt cotton mouth. Like it's awful, its the worst form of dry mouth i've ever expeirienced, its even more unpleasant than chapped lips.

So i was wondering, what is your favorite Cure for Cotton mouth? My motto is, "Arizona Ice Tea, curing the worst cotton mouth since 1971!"

Favorite Arizona Flavors
    -Herbal Tonic Energy Tea (THe one with the Rx and Runners on the front)
    -Arnold Palmer
    -Orginal with Lemon
    -Watermelon

Idk what it is, but a nice tall arizona quenches my thirst like noo other :hello:

2. I drink that shit all the time but, i prefer that turquoise can flavor, i never look at that side of the can haha.

3. A strawberry/banana Smoothie! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. Arizona grapeade above all

5. Definitely Arizona Iced Tea. That's always a well spent 99 cents.

Mucho Mango is definitely one of my go-to flavors. They also have some good ones that are half iced tea and half something else. And the Strawberry Kiwi is delicious too!

6. I usually just drink water, which I imagine is helping it. haha, but it feels dry right after. xD

I'm gonna have to try some Arizona. d:

7. I don't get cotton mouth anymore but when I did I loved to drink A&W sparkling vanilla cream soda

8. I've never used this, so I can't endorse it, but I happened to see a commercial for it tonight. It's meant for older people and people who suffer from dry mouth as a medical side-effect, but I couldn't help but think how useful it would be for stoners.

Biotene

9. chocolate fucking milk.

10. I fucking love chocolate milk, in fact you posting that makes me want some lol

11. Yeah, I saw a commercial for that stuff the other day and immediately thought that would be very useful for toking. I'm glad someone remembered about that.

12. ....I've gotta go make a glass. STAT.

13. 1. Beer
    2. OJ
    3. Water

14. Agreed.

15. Oh my god Watermelon is so good when your high.
    But I would have to say chewing gum is my favorite just because it seems like my high goes away if I drink something but all chewing gum does is produce saliva which cures any cotton mouth (Obliviously :rolleyes:)

16. diet coke.. ice cold.. delicious

17. Water is always my best choice. Soda and super sugary drinks just make my cotton mouth worse. I'll drink some organic juice though.

18. The sweet candy, chocolate, performing sexual intercourse to a cow's udder milk? Highly unlikely.