Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Itsy "How To Stealth Your High" Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsy, May 3, 2010.

1. #1 itsy, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Itsy "How To Stealth Your High" Guide

I wrote this for all you new stoners that still live with your parents ect.. First off ask yourself, what looks obvious when faded? Are you the type that gets real glossy, red eyes? Do you sound like Tommy Chong after smoking a blunt? Do you dooze off into mary janes spell? It's different for everyone. I listed everything that I think will concern someone trying to stealth their high.

Eyes: Marijuana decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eye-ball expand (due to decreased pressure). These areteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make the eye appear "bloodshot" or red. If you have big tweety bird eyes like me, this is going to be more obvious. Rhoto eye drops are by far the best you can use, they burn like a bitch but they will feel minty and your eyes will be whiter than Nichole Kidmans ass within a couple minutes. Eye drops only clear redness though, it doesn't take away any of the gloss. If your eye's are glossy get hydrated, a simple bottle of water should do the trick. Whenever I'm faded I just wear sunglasses, works everytime. But in the scenario someone did say something about your about your eyes you can repsond with "I slept with my contacts" "I didn't get alot of sleep last night" or "I'm just tired".

Body Language: When your with someone that you don't want to know your high. Commmon mistakes are slouching, squitining of eyes, looking away when given eye contact, bitting your lip, rubbing or crossing your arms, tilting or scratching your head, and looking for distractions such as your phone. Also if you do have any contraband on you.. never look at it. The key is to just be calm and not overwhelmed. When you talking to someone--talk to them. Be in the conversation and pay attention to your surroundings, don't be thinking about how much longer this high is going to last or how stoned you really are. You have to control your smiles and frowns, what I mean by that. Don't have a mood set, choosing weather you should be pissed off or extremley happy when you approach this person. When I used to come home blown as fuck I'd usually be really ancy and pissed off so my mom just would leave me alone. I've learned over time that this is even more obvious. Just act how you were feeling before you smoked. Main idea is just try not be overwhelmed on how your acting and just relax.

Tone: There are two reasons why your tone and voice change after smoking. First, your relaxed which just simply mindsets of your voice to sound relaxed or fatigued. Second is that smoking a blunt or taking fat bong rips can be harsh which effects your whole throat and mainly your larynx. The larynx is a tube-shaped organ in the neck that conducts air from the throat to the trachea and helps in forming speech. It's used whenever we breathe or swallow. The vocal cords form a "v" inside the larynx. Smoking produces hot, polluted air that flows directly over the surface of the vocal cords, causing them to dry out and become irritated. One puff lowers the ability of the larynx to rehydrate itself for about three hours. The vocal cords begin to change during smoking, and the changes become permanent if you smoke alot of weed. Common voice changing symptoms are reduced pitch range, vocal fatigue, and hoarseness. Only thing I can sugguest is drink water. To avoid these effects completley you could try smoking from a vaporizer, or use edibles.

Mary Janes Spell: Most people smile at walls for hours or glaze their eyes into the ground when their stoned. This only occurs when your body is not doing anything. If your just sitting on the couch toasted obviously the THC is going to take you on a trip. If your body is stimulated, then you have alot more control over yourself. Increasing your heart rate are the best ways to go about this. You can do simple things like chew on a piece of gum, or just think about something going on in your life right now. If you want to get sober quick, go fuck your girlfriend or bust out some pushups. And also maintain your body's stimulations, you can't gorilla fuck a girl your roll over and close your eyes. That will result in a instant KO. Key is to just have your mind set on something and keep your body doing something constantly.

Smell: After smoking, even if outside your most likley going to reek. Maybe not to you but other people will definitely smell it. You don't want to hug your mom smelling like Bob Marleys butthole. Wash your hands and fingertips after smoking thoroughly. Cops will often smell your hands if they think you've been tokin the reefer. If you were wearing a jacket while smoking, take it off! Use some axe or something to spray yourself. Another important factor is the odor of your dry mouth which most people don't think about. Cotton mouth, It's fairly straightforward. Marijuana tends to activate the sympathetic nervous system, which tends to block salivary gland output of saliva. Cotton mouth reeks. I've found that the ultimate anti-cotton-mouth agent is tonic water and lemon or lime juice. Chewing gum also does the trick.

I also wanted to throw in some scenario questions.
    Q: Are you fucking stoned?
    A: What the hell? (Don't ask them why their asking for this will make you look defensive, triggering anxiety in whoever is asking you.)

Q:Why do you smell like weed?
    A: Stevens dad is a pothead.

Q:Why are your eyes red?
    A:I'm tried/I slept with my contacts.

Q:Why do you look nervous?
    A: I killed a baby and shoved in a washing machine. Joke around with them.

Q:Your laughing alot are you high?
    A: Chuckle a little say no and tell them their a dumbass.

Never admit to anything, parents and cops seem to use alot of reverse phycology and rape your mind. Just be confident and don't let anything get to you. Be sober. Try to get them to feel stupid for asking you such bizarre questions. If all hell breaks lose, get pissed off at them and storm to your room. If it's a cop ask something like "Am I being detained or am I free to go?" I realize these scenerios can go different for everyone so just think would be most benifitial in your situation.

2. Thank you very much sir, its helped a lot! +Rep!

3. great guide man, helps alot, +rep!

4. This is very good. Always deny EVERYTHING until your proven guilty. A lot of people think if they say they know its true you will tell them. Don't

5. #5 itsy, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    Exactly, if a police officer is asking you anything than that means they don't have enough evidence to arrest. Just have to use common sense. If a cop is asking to admit to something and tells you it will go easier if you do. Don't you think theres something wrong there? If the cop knows you were smoking weed he could arrest you right there on the spot. Never trust a cop, their only job is to arrest and prosecute against you. They are not there to help you in any way.

6. that's a pretty sweet post, but i don't usually give a fuck so i don't need to hide my highness

7. Nice guide itsy, well written and researched. I was expecting this to be a repeat of the thousand threads with 'If you want to smoke in your room, use a sploof, put a towel under the door, open the window and etc' and I am glad it wasn't.

Great post. :hello: :wave:

8. I decided to bump my post with this picture of my thumb. :D
    [​IMG]

9. Not a bad guide. Not much i couldnt figure out on my own, but it can help to remind me.

10. Good shit. I already know all this stuff but I'm gonna link to some of my buddies who get super paranoid. Good job man.

11. pretty good post for the beginning user, i recommend reading up on your local drug laws on NORML as well- once i saw my states laws for paraphernalia- i went straight to joints and blunts, the side of caution and all that ;)

12. Lol wtf? But yeah man good guide! :D

13. visine-a are better than rhotos, my eyes always get super fucked and I've tried the rhotos but they just burn like hell. The visine dont burn anywhere near as much and they help with the puffiness as well as redness and the glaze. They come in a white box with green writing and it says a or allergy on the box.

other than that great job bro

14. Great thread. actually learned a couple of things

15. No eye drop actually clears any of the gloss in your eyes, but from my experience rhoto's work best for most people. I've tried visine, clear eyes, and even prescription eye drops. Rhoto beats them all. But everyones body has a different reaction to certain things, so what ever floats your boat.

16. Lol, was faded when I wrote this.. whatever popped in my mind.

17. pretty obvious stuff. but some people can use all the help they can get:p

18. A big YES for this post good tips thanks + rep.
    Never used eye drops - burning and stinging - surely whenever possible sunglasses would be quite alright?

Anyhow I find half the fun of being blazed in public is getting on a bus and everyone there knowing your stoned - you not giving a shit - and none of them having the nerve to say or do anything about it. :smoke:

19. great thread! *applauds and reps*