Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Break question.....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighTime, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I have an extremely fast metabolism and only need 1 bowl of dank to get high. But i would like to take a t break for it too be as close as possible too my first time. I have a metabolism that takes 23 hours to cycle ( Food to shit) so its fast. And i drink at least half a gallon of fluids daily. How long of a T break should i take to get that good high again? And i only smoke maybe 4 to 2 times a week 4 max and thats rare

2. Between 1 day and 2 weeks.

3. #3 Duckyx, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    Ok, tolerance has nothing to do with getting high.

I swear its a negative propaganda shit saying "Your chasing the dragon." (addicted)

I get high with one bowl of any strain/quality of marijuana. your mind just gets used to the feeling of the strain you are smoking on a daily.
    Saying if you bought an ounce of danks. You'll smoke about an 8th or so with 1bowl highs. Just switch to a different kind of bud and you'll get high again.

Tolerance is crap in my mind. I smoke danks,mids,dro,chronic,regs,shawg, What ever. It all gets me high. I only buy in 8ths of anything, So I dont get used to the feeling of the bag I got. By the last 2 bowls, Ill feel as if it does nothing. I get a new bag of weed. Im stoned all over again..

I'v never taken a T break longer then 36hrs. Because I ran out of money.

takes me 3days to smoke an 8th of any quality. I know how to control my habits. I have my set times to be stoned, and sober. Its all your set of mind.
    If your looking to get all giggly and "FUCKED UP" it will never happen again.

every strain of marijuana will have different effects and feelings. Some wont be strong feelings, Some will kick you out.

Try changing your set of mind of not getting messed up to, marijuana is going to relax me, and enhance my day. Not make me do stupid things.

I can smoke the shitty down town bobby browns(shawg) and Be completely fucking stupid if I wanted to. Iv done it before with some of my newbie friends, That had some, I just relaxed thought to my self, You know what marijuana is marijuana to me. I just got in there retarded stoner antics and felt the way they did.

Then I can smoke danks and not feel a damn thing because the environment is boring and not worth enhancing.
    -Fin

4. Best post ever!!!
    PS: Been a member since '03

5. If i could, i would give your infinite rep points for that duckyx. Really helped me :smoking:

6. Fantastic post, Duckyx. That needs to be archived.

7. i agree with Duckyx, ive been smoking for a good 5 years, and i take one hit of some good bud and get ripped =]

8. thats probably one of the most retarded things ive ever heard. makes no sense what so ever. Drug tolerance is not just in your head. when you smoke you overload the receptors in your brain with THC and other cannabinoids in marijuana. your receptors need time before they are overloaded again otherwise the effects will be lessened. which is why your tolerance goes up and you need more of the same bud to get the same high. pretty much the way it works for all drugs just on different receptors.

9. HA now I'm not a hater normally i dont do this but you are all praising ducky for that post when it is VERY VERY incorrect if tolerance is all in your head then do this. Smoke everyday at least a gram for two weeks. Stop for two weeks then smoke a gram tell me what's up.

Just because YOU think tolerance is just " in your head" does not mean it works for everyone congrats if it works for you but it doesn't for me and I'm sure others as well

Now I'm going to smoke this blunt and I will try out what you said but I bet 100 dollars in 30 minutes the high will be gone again because I have a tolerance.

10. works differently for different people. if i smoke too often for too long i cant get high anymore no matter what strain or quality level it is. maybe its genetics or something but what u describe isnt in my case. however, if i take about a 2 week break once reaching this point it will sort of reset and i only need 1 hit of anything, even shwiggity to get rediculously blitzed. diff strokes diff folks.

11. lol duckyx stop spreading YOUR bullshit propaganda to the novice smokers.....that's the silliest thing i've ever heard tolerance isn't real...that's why there's science behind why it's real, your body gets used to smoking makes more recptors, by the time you smoke everyday your brain has a shit load of cannabis receptors and since you smoke you can't fill all the receptors so each time you smoke you don't get nearly as high as you did when u first started.

12. Uhh.. there is definitely such thing as tolerance Duckyx.

13. Metabolism has nothing to do with tolerance. Tolerance is a function of your nervous system getting used to having it's cannabinoid receptors tickled. It is real and the amount of time it takes for the receptors to rebound varies from person to person, but metabolism has nothing to do with it.

Duckyx is completely wrong by the way. Everyone develops some tolerance over time. It varies by person but it does happen. Personally I never need a t-break. I take breaks for other reasons sometimes but I have extremely potent stuff handy all the time and can smoke/vape/eat as much or as little as I want/need.

14. He sure is. Guess he hasn't read any research. Tolerance is very real with weed and other substances.