Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hip weed jargon glossary needed for noob

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IamHemper, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Hi. I've been smoking for past 30 years or so and decided to check these forums out for fun since I started getting more interested in strains, etc because of the dispensaries around my area.

I was reading some forums here and saw terms like mids, dub, chronic, etc. And chronic being better than dub. Is there a noob glossary for the current jargon.

Thanks for any assistance to get me up to speed on some descriptive terms.

2. I found this on Google: Marijuana Dictionary

I want you to do a little homework assignment and look up the words you used in the OP and find out why it made me laugh. :D

3. I'm pretty sure there was a thread floating around that had terms along with pictures. Let me see if I can find it and I'll post a link.

Just found it. Unoffical Stoner Dictionary

4. :D. Thanks for the link. I'm a little more up to speed now. I must of had been thinking of "dub" when I read "dank" versus "chronic." dub was throwing me off.

Thanks everybody for you quick responses. I will be looking over those for sure.

5. A paranoid man might think you're a cop, man.

6. Heh. Nope. Just a stoner who tokes at home mostly. This forum popped up a lot when I was deciding on which vape to get. So I decided to sign up. I'd think a cop would be more knowledgeable and able to fake it more better than me. :)

7. Yeah, but you can't be too careful... well, sort of. I don't know if this is that or not.

8. Now you're getting me paranoid.

9. You sound a bit paranoid :D

10. Then I have done my job.