Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Samanthamudgirl, Apr 7, 2010.

1. #1 Samanthamudgirl, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    I am very aware of people on this forum saying that thry have had hallucinations, and others that say that this is not possible. Please stand up and be counted, literally.

Sammy

Edit: You can choose more than one

2. I've heard both. I have deffinitly had closed eye visuals but open...... not really. This one time I saw a very faint one of these
    [​IMG]
    that overlapped everything. So I'd say it's possible. Either that or I was so high and was just imagining it but thought it was real.

3. I'm one of those people that say "you can't haullucinate from weed" but a couple days ago I was smoking a blunt if some FIRE and I THOUGHT I saw an iguana staring me rite in the eye but it was night time and it was just a peice of wood. I'm sure you THINK stuff is there but it's just an illusion

4. once i smoked hella much and i was chillin with a couple friends or i thought i was chillin with a few friends. i was at my friends apartment one night with another friend there. so in total there were two other people but the whole time i was at my homies apartment i thought there was an extra friend there that i kno. i kept thinking he was in the bathroom or the other room but right before i left i asked my friends, "yo wheres joe at" and they were so confused haha. they told me that he hasnt been here since ive come haha. what a trip

5. I personally haven't had them, nor has anyone I know have had them. But, that doesn't mean I don't believe people when they say it.

6. I'm not gonna vote since I can't choose just one.
    Here's the ones that apply to me:
    I have thought I had heard something that wasn't there.
    I thought I had seen closed eye hallucinations.
    I have clearly seen closed eye hallucinations.
    And
    I thought I saw open eyed hallucinations.

Anything involving hallucinations are very rare for me.

7. You can choose more than one.

Sammy

8. i often see very colourful patterns when i have my eyes open and closed, when i see them with my eyes open its normally when im staring at something fairly blank, a wall, fence and especially the night sky

9. Ive had OEV's plenty of times, especially when i smoke after a t-break. I just see patterns in a transparent way, i see it but its not colorful just overlaying what i see for real.

10. Like bigsurprise said, I personally have never had any but it can and does happen to some people.

11. i had a very vivid kaleidoscope like closed eye hallucination once when i greened out on a sativa:hippie:

12. Its not really hallucinating, but more of an illusion in my opinion. By that I mean it was night and I had just smoked some dank sativa weed. I was sitting in the passenger seat driving past the woods and I swear I just kept seeing this repeating pattern of a shadowed man comparable to Mr. Game and Watch running past the trees and houses. Other times just minor things such as seeing objects that appear to be different things out of the corner of my eye or at first glance. Besides obvious closed eye visuals though, its not like im seeing random purple elephants or some random shit fly all over the place in front of me.

13. Each time I get seriously high I have very noticeable auditory 'hallucinations' if you will. I'm constantly hearing stuff that isn't there, and the paranoia is amazing :)

I would also say that I've had closed eye visuals. If I turn the lights off, turn up the music, and close my eyes, I definitely can get visuals. I've never had any open eye visuals though. I mean I guess I've seen some light patterns...but nothing that would be worth noting.

14. I'm not sure if when the lights are turned off, if its still considered open eye visual. but thats the only time i've noticed visuals.

15. I have audio hallucinations all the time, mostly from paranoia.

16. I've hallucinated one single time on marijuana, and it was a shared hallucination with a friend of mine and fellow blade - veets.

At the time I believe our tolerance was so low and the weed so good that it fucked with our eyes in the dimly lit woods where we were toking up. We thought we saw something ahead of us and as we got closer, we realized it was just a lamp and not a person.

I attribute this hallucination to three things that were cosmically aligned that day: Tolerance, Bud Quality, and Outside Lighting.

17. I have audio hallucinations pretty often, but I've only had a real clear open eyed visual hallucination once or twice. The first time I got super baked and after a 2 month t-break.

18. When I first started smoking I would always be able to close my eyes and trip out to the visuals under my eyelids. It's been a while since I've seen those, though.

19. me and my friend smoked last night and I thought the car was moving even though we were parked in a couldesac with the e-brake on....I said I felt like i was in the jarassic park jeep (the first one)

but otherwise I usually see stuff in trees, I saw a shadow of a buck (a giant shadow shaped like a buck in the trees) freaked me out...I've also seen branches look like leafy hands waving me to the tree, and the weirdest one was an arrangement of tree branches that looked like an orangatang going crazy in the wind.

=/ but whatever I saw would remain the color of the object so I guess these aren't nessicarily hallucinations.

20. i go with that
    you see things but just illusions not hallucinations
    last time thought i heard i tiger roar but it was the lawn mower