Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Stoner Chart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlotz123, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Which number do you usually reach when you smoke?

[​IMG]

I'm roughly a 5 on average.

2. 4 but hopefully with a t break a lot higher, and any chance you got this from 420chan?

3. Id say about 6.

4. Usually 6-9

5. 5... Sad thing is I'm still kind of a noob, so it's nothing to do with tolerance. :(

6. Probably around 2 all day, everyday, going higher at various points.

7. I'm usually around a 5, I have hit 9 before but lets not get into that story, I pretty much just got destroyed :bongin:

8. Ahh, I just realized there's two eights.

9. 8 :smoking:

P.S. Whats the bong tokin smiley code?

10. 6-9, wheneva I smoke. :smoking:

11. :bongin:

: bongin : (no spaces)

12. 2 I have a high tolerance.

13. Theres two 8s and no 10 :(.

14. I was in the 7-9 range the past 2 nights, shit was crazy

15. Go to 6 often, been to 8 after bonging half a g of dank

16. i'm usually a six. and i find that good enough

17. On normal days I'm anywhere from a 4-7, but when smoking with friends I usually smoke alot more which normally puts me around a 8.5.

18. What the fuck? What was with all that hallucination shit? The only time I ever hallucinated and MJ was even involved was when I stayed up for like a week all the while smokin dank. And obviously I was hallucinating because I went more than 70 hours without REM sleep.

I mean up until all that, I found the chart relatively accurate. Probably 4 or 5 for me

19. At least a 3 or 4. I've seen the full chart of effects but I guess it depends what I'm doing.