Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow - need advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplecow1, Mar 4, 2010.

1. #1 purplecow1, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    Hey GC, I haven't posted in quite a while but I have been reading the forums. I was arrested on my way to my parents' house for 4th of July in 2009 with an ounce in the car. I'm currently in a "pre-trial intervention" program to get the charge dismissed, which has involved scheduled drug tests in November, January, March (tomorrow), and May. For the November test I was clean for 3 months, so no problem there. I smoked for a week during Thanksgiving and then was clean for 40 days before my January test. Drank a bunch of water and popped a couple B Complex pills just to be sure, easily passed that one.

Then I smoked for 25 days in January (quit January 31). As of my test tomorrow I will be 32 days clean. I took a home drug test on Monday (day 29 of being clean) and it was a somewhat faded negative line, but a negative nonetheless. It wasn't as dark as last time though, and I'm a bit worried that if it's not a "clear negative" they will arouse suspicion or something. I know the home drug tests say "a faint line is still a line"...but I don't know if I really believe that when it comes to probation-type situations.

My test will be an instant 5-panel piss cup test with lines on the side of it. I stopped exercising 4 days ago, started drinking a bunch of liquids and eating fatty foods today, and I plan on doing a moderate amount of dilution along with a couple B Complex pills for proper color. Anyone know if these kinds of instant tests look for creatine? I don't eat red meat so my levels are probably already low without dilution..

You guys think I'm golden? Thanks in advance!
    Can't wait to get blazed out of my mind tomorrow night :smoking:

EDIT: I'd also like to say I am a pretty normal-sized/average/thin guy at 6'1" 185 lbs.

2. its straight iv passed one with exactly that amount of time and the same test at some drug class.....
    the kid next to me passed it after quitting for 1 night. Those tests are a joke.

3. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you were suppose to eat non-fatty foods as the THC from marijuana is actually stored in fat cells.

Other than that, you're fine. You haven't been smoking for over a month, and that 30 day rule for the THC being in your system really only applies to long term, everyday, smokers. And seeing as it's been over a month since your last toke, you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck.

4. When your detoxing your suppose to burn all your old fat, and then eat fatty foods a few weeks after to build a new layer of fat without thc attached to it.

5. Thanks man for the support. I've heard that you are supposed to eat fatty foods the couple days before the test so that you are not burning your reserves of fat with the THC in them.

6. Yea you got it right. Eat some Big Macs so you dont burn any weed fat as I call it. You'll be burnin clean fat, if you put on some quick weight. If you got a long time, which you dont, eat low fat to get rid of THC. It sounds like you got it figured out and are on the right track. Good luck!!!!!

7. Just want to say thanks to those of you that contributed to my relaxing over this. I passed with "flying colors" - literally...took 3 Shaklee Vitamin B complex vitamins over 6 hours and that was 1 too many, as my urine was glow-in-the-dark bright. The probation officer didn't care though cuz I passed and he just dumped it out and sent me on my way.

Just realized that smoking after 32 days of sobriety gets you pretty fuckin' high :smoke:

8. Why are you smoking if you're in that program? That's pretty risky IMO.

Anyways, congrats on the pass. And since you mentioned it in your first post; it is true. If the line is visible at all in any form whatsoever even if you must strain to see it, it is a negative result.

9. for sure man, i took a bong rip of dro after 3 months of not smoking during probation and that high was incredible! in fact one of the only highs i can actually remember :p