Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass drug test, smoked a week ago.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSTONED, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Hey GC, need your help. I smoked some last weekend and my boss just told me that we are during mandatory drug test tomorrow, what are some methods I could use to pass this?

2. Run. I ran track today after smoking monday. The THC is stored in fat cells, so when you increase your heart rate to above fat loss zones it begins to break down the fat and release the THC so it can finaly be excreted by your body. Obviously the THC will be pumping through your heat and give you a little buzz while running. Today the track began to look like a wavy rope bridge! It was crazy. Just do that and drink water man. Thats all you can do

3. clean piss in a condom
    or surgel

4. dont exercise tonight, you will end up pissing dirty. drink water, water, water.

5. Cranberry pills

6. drink lots of water i used to smoke in drink drink alotta beer on the weekends then on monday when i took the test id pass