Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Pay For A 1/4?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dietrich, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I'm paying $20 for what I think is 1/4 (covers the bottom of a sandwich bag and has about 4-5 nice nuggets).

Is that a good price?

2. is it dank, mids or schwag? Even if its just mids its still a pretty good deal, if its dank then i'm guessing you're fucking whoever you got it from, if its schwag, then thats probably about right.

3. I have to assume it's some shwag for 20 a 1/4 because that is a great price. Pics would be nice.

4. $20 for a 1/4 is pretty damn good. I would assume low mids or shwag. A 1/4 here ranges from $30 to $40. Dank is usually $60.

5. well here are my prices let it be know i dont have very good connects for mids and regs i buy dank usallly

regs 35
    mids(good mids) 45
    dank(really dnaks like best of the best) 100-110 depending on dealer

6. See, I'm a newbie, so I don't know what it is really, I just know it gets me stoned with one bowl easy. I would post pictures but I just smoked the rest of it tonight. I probably won't get another 20 bag for another week or so (I feel like I need to slow down).

Can someone please explain how to distinguish between dank, mids, and schwag when smoked?

7. Shwag- Brown to a dark green very little visible crystals little to no hairs. Weak smell
    Mids - A mild green usually crystals are prevalent but not abundant and there can be some hairs growing on it. Smells like marijuana
    Dank - Light green frosted with crystals and orange hairs growing all over. Pungent aroma.

8. What do you mean by the 'hairs'? What are they?

9. yea... I wouldn't want mersh no matter what tho. I would hope your getting a quarter of middies. That's what I pay, sometimes 25 bc my friend is cool and I know he needs to make money.

10. 60 for a quarter

11. Hash:
    1/4 = £20 ($31)

Pollen Hash:
    1/4 = £40 ($62)

Weed:
    normal weed:
    1/4 = £40 ($62)

chronic bud:
    1/4 = £50 ($78)

12. For mids I'm paying 30 for 1/4

13. I pay between 40-50 for a quarter, it's always mids. My city seems to yield no dank :(

14. eventually you'll be able to tell the difference, it helps if you don't just say, "hey lemme get a dub." and do the discreet handshake-bag-money exchange thing. check it out, smell it, lick it, rub it against your feet, whatever you gotta do, eventually it'll save you money and time that you would have spent smoking some shit that looks like ground up tree bark.

15. i pay 100 for a quad,
    if you don't know, there are some guides

16. lol tree bark. Lookin back I've definitly bought some shit like that. Shits so weak!

17. You pay half as much for a 1/4 of hash than you do for a 1/4 of weed?

18. Haha alright it all makes sense now you're definitely getting some shwag. Well grown marijuana has orange "hairs" that are pretty much exactly what they sound like little hair like parts growing out of it.

Here's a pic. This bud is extremely hairy and I've actually never encountered anything like it but it's a good example: [​IMG]

19. Ahh ok, yeah, that's what I thought I just wanted to be sure. Yeah, from the descriptions and pictures for comparison, I get mids. Also one of the posters here who pays $25 for his 1/4 of mids is not far from my area either so that backs it up kinda.

20. Pollen Hash yes.
    its good shit too, just bought some at the weekend for the first time.
    was best pollen i've smoked, lasts you a good while.