Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whizzinator Alternative Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Serpent, Jan 21, 2010.

1. So, I've landed on a Whizzinator alternative that looks fairly realistic, requires only one hand to operate, and according to an e-mail I received from the company: any liquid could be used in this device's reservoir. The one I'm talking about is here:

Whizzinator and Urinator Alternative - Better than the Original Whizzinator or Urinator !

I'm currently going through a 12 month program for a DUI I got back in September, and since I don't have this product (yet), I'm currently clean for a test that I have coming up.

My question is this: could I save up a bunch of clean urine in a bottle or something, and put that in the whizzinator reservoir when I have a test, using the heat pads that come with it?

Or will my urine degrade and show up that it's old urine in my lab results?

I could always get a sober friend to give me new urine the day before testing day, but if I can save the trouble and just do it myself, I'd rather do that.

I don't totally trust this product: Quick Fix Urine And it's fairly expensive. But I'll go with that I suppose if real urine isn't a good alternative.

Thanks in advance,
    Serpent

2. Try these guys http://www.realwhizzinatorxxx.com. They're offering free synthetic refills. I ordered mine before they started the offer so I wasn't able to take advantage of it. There are some conditions to the refills. From what I read on their conditions page, it looks like you get 3 refills total at a rate of 1 per month. It's not 12 months but it's a start. This might just solve your problem without having to worry about storing the urine.

12 months for a DUI? If you don't mind me asking, is this your first one. That seems pretty harsh for a DUI without any sentence enhancements.

Good Luck with your program.:D

3. I used this one:

Whizzinator and Urinator Alternative - Better than the Original Whizzinator or Urinator !

with real urine on a test and it worked.

And 12 months is a long time for a first offense, but once I do the 12 month program (hardly any community service, the length is more to check in with me, see if I'm working, not doing drugs, etc.) I get 3 charges totally dropped from my record. (dui, failure to maintain lane, driving with open container in reach) These days, that's worth it. Glad I found a way to beat the system.

4. Umm. Urine goes bad pretty quickly, so it's not like you can just stock up.

You can't just stop smoking/dilute and not spend $200+ on that ridiculous thing? If you were serious you could buy a dildo, some tubing, and heating pads for much cheaper and make your own lol.

5. imagine getting cough by a loved one trying to create your own fake penis with a dildo and tubing...LMAO oh the explaining lol

6. Like I said, it's a 12 month program, and I smoke daily/frequently. And it's $200+ for a reason, it's actually very well engineered and allows you to pee realistically without fumbling around down there or anything.

And for urine, I have a friend that doesn't smoke, and I'm just paying him a couple bucks the day before each test and he fills the reservoir.

After a lot of searching and research, this seems like the most full proof method if you're stuck in a probation/courts situation. Every other way has risks. Synthetic urine sometimes shows up failing, or the test detects the synthetic nature of it. Diluting and cleansing your system aren't full proof, cleansing takes time, and they are random tests. So the best way is to heat up real urine, and this is the best way to dispense it.

So anyone who is as desperate as I am, here's your method.

7. man this guy is a advertiser haha he isnt even a random guy by the way my new vape rocks!!:smoking:

8. So how on earth would you hide this? It's already erect so you just walk in to the doc's office with an erection and hope for the best?

And how many times do they sit right there and watch your dick? For a fraction of the price a condom would work equally well.

9. Quick Fix Urine man that sounds way better just put the quick fix in a condom and splash it in the cup perfect solution thanks for the idea man :)

10. #10 Serpent, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    I assure you, I'm no advertiser. I was curious, started a thread, and only got a response much later, which showed up as a notification in my e-mail.

As for how to hide it, it's actually really uncomfortable, but it does work. You basically put it below your crotch in between your legs. Then I secure it with duct tape and put under armour boxers over it to keep it totally in place. To use it, you just open up your zipper, reach in, coax it slightly out of your pants, and then you pull on the shaft and squeeze the reservoir which I have taped underneath my arm pit.

A condom could work, but I just have no idea how to heat it properly, then puncture a hole at the test to "pee," just seems sketch. I just wanted to make sure I had all my bases covered. And the way I figured it, at the money rate I earn, this fake dick cost me two days of work. Certainly worth being able to toke for 12 months to me.

As for quick fix urine, search for it on this forum. There was a thread or two where MUTLIPLE people said that they tested positive for cocaine of all things, using quick fix urine. Others have said that their DT lab tested it and confirmed it as synthetic urine. Might work for some, or for something less crucial like a job interview where you CAN take risks. But it simply isn't full proof for someone that is on probation. I'd say the only way this method would fail is if they patted you down. You also have to wear some kind of jacket to hide any slight bulges where the reservoir is taped. That's why I'm going into my first probation test clean to see if they DO pat me down. If they do, I'll save my fake dick for future drug testing endeavors. (Note, when I said above that it worked, I took a test at my therapy place, where they do a full state/court approved lab).

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

11. I didn't think you where an advertiser and that's why I responded to your post. Advertisers don't post links to their competition.
    I have tried the Urea Samples' Executive kit (I've had to use a lot of urine substitution devices). It was a well engineered device but I don't see the justification for the price. It does the same thing that all the others do at twice the price. If you want something that only uses one hand then get the Pissinator. It operates with only one hand, is half the price, and you don't have to duct tape anything (man that's got to hurt when you pull the tape off).
    I didn't use my Urea Sample kit the same way you did, so I can't say it was uncomfortable to wear. However, I did have to wear baggy clothes to hide the bulge.

12. Ah damn, if I knew about that one I would've gone with it. Ah well, se la vi.

And I was referring to this guy:

13. Heat it the same way that does, body heat + pads. And I guess I don't see how making a tiny hole in a condom is less sketchy than having an erect fake penis duct tapped to yourself, but to each his own.

14. If a guy is watching me, how do I get a condom out of my pants and puncture a hole in it and aim it into the cup without him noticing? Let alone without it leaking everywhere, another possibility to give yourself a way.

Using the fake penis, if you observe someone using it, you would have to be staring closely at the dick and notice the imperfections. It doesn't look erect when you just have the head out. I was observed at the therapy session and the guy observing me didn't know a thing. Also, the duct tape isn't visible unless you pull down your pants to piss like a 2-year-old.

I'm sure the condom could be done discreetly, but I don't want to risk jail time, charges, etc. for the DUI.