Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i improve my tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by o.g.420, Dec 11, 2009.

1. I've been smokin for about two years now but since I took my last final drug test(probation) I can't smoke as much weed as I used to. How can I make it to where I can improve my tolerance and smoke more. And if your wondering I always smoke DANK!
    All feedback appreciated. :)

2. #2 jjsmit, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    Ok I signed in just to post in this. Are you saying you want to get less high, because people usually smoke more because they don't get as high. Unless you're tryin to keep up with your boys or something.

Yeah enjoy it while it lasts, trust me.

3. smoke more lol, umm I would enjoy the low tolerance, just take a hit from 1 bowl instead of making a joint and you'll end up getting higher than you ever were and save money/weed.

4. WHAT!!!!!!!!! If I could take a 1 hit quit like you are now, I would be greatful. It takes far too much for me to achieve the state of high that I LOVE!. I'm takning a short tolerence cut just so I have to smoke less. Your crazy.

5. The only way I know how is to smoke more dank. I had a similar situation, I quit for 2 years and started back 5 months ago. At first i could not smoke dank for atlest 1 month ,I just got to high from the kill. Once I got adjusted to the swag I swithced and it was much more enjoyable. When I first got back to the dank I would take one hit and that was it. I did find though after a friends suggestion , that if I took a couple more tokes about 10 to 15 minutes after the first I would start to feel that good old relaxed high that I longed for. One other thing to try is to try to smoke small amounts more frequently through out the day so you will slowly raise you re tolerance without staying blasted all the time.

6. You stop smoking for a little while. There is nothing more effective or rewarding.

Trust me, it's worth it.

Really. Trust me. Take a tolerance break. Once that month is up and you get to inhale that bittersweet, hot, smoke into your lungs, you will be the happiest person on earth. The feeling of finally indulging yourself to that wonderful cannabis and it's properties is like having intercourse with the 30th attractive girl/boy in the world.

I can't wait for my T-break to end.

7. wit a minute you want a higher tolerence?

people these days....

8. he wants to do the opposite.

9. There really isn't another way.

10. noo i think he means he wants to have it so that he can have a higher tolerance, not so that he can have a low one ha

11. Yeah you've been smoking for two years?:rolleyes:

12. well i was coming in this thread to say what these fellow 12 posters said.... so DITTO:confused::confused::confused::confused::mad:

13. If you read the post you quoted, it says he had to cut back for drug tests.

14. noooo, dont let your boys bust your balls for being a lightweight, the lighter your weight the higher you fly

15. Improve? That could mean increase or decrease. If you want a lower tolerence all you can do is take a break. If you want a higher tolerence, use more, BUT increase gradually and slowly, over time, with a mostly steady routine and method of smoking and you will start to build up a tolerence.

16. i think this solves the increase or decrease question, now once again OP enjjoy it well it lasts...

17. Smoke/ingest more weed. :smoke: No other way.

18. LOL :p

19. Er ... I don't think you've understood what the question was. Did you actually read the original post, or did you simply assume you knew what its content would be based on the title of the thread? :p

When we say, "he wants to do the opposite," we mean he actually wants to INCREASE his tolerance, not decrease it.

Which, by the way, is absolutely INSANE. :eek:

Original poster, it is not a GOOD thing to need to smoke more weed for the same effect. If you "can't smoke as much" right now, what you're basically saying is that you don't NEED to smoke as much. This is a POSITIVE effect. You want this. It's less expensive, and your highs are more intense.