Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Throat sensation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brogers, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I smoked almost 11 hours ago and when i did i got this weird throat feeling it was like it is smaller and feels weird to swallow it doesnt hurt its just driving me crazy any explanation or way to get rid of i HATE this sensation

2. I can't really help but I know after a fat session I could just clear my throat the wrong way and it sets off like a ten minute burning sensation. I'm used to it now and hardly notice it since it goes away after a cold drink or a few minutes. First time it happened a few years ago though, when I was a new toker, I thought my throat was closing and I was like, "fuck."

3. it doesnt burn it jsut feels weird ive been drinking a lot to no success hopefully it will go away soon

4. I bet its the THC Worms burrowing thougout your esophagus!! :eek::eek:

5. brooo
    I get the same thing!
    haha
    it's annoying as hell and stops me really enjoying my high.
    drink warm stuff instead of cold stuff
    I don't really know what to do to stop it but it kind of helps drinking warmer stuff

good luck :D

6. #6 Brogers, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    it was a bad trip i had too and the throat thing made it worse,and i like to talk about my high to my friends the day after but before i do,i do this thing where i pretend in my head about having the conversation beforehand and i couldnt stop thinking in my head about this fake conversation its hard to explain but it was like a cycle like i was pissed that i kept thinking like that and i wanted to tell some1 so i did the conversation thing in my head again and i kept doing it like every 10 sec for like an hour.

7. haha bro you sound stoned as right now because half of that did not make sense :smoking:

8. #8 Brogers, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    im not now but when i was my high was totally fucking with my head
    ill edit it see if i can explain it better

I was thinking about how the conversation would go down i was going to explain my high then i was going to explain the conversation thing in my head but i kept explaining it to myself in my head

i dont know man maybe i should sleep and hopefully forget about it

9. OKAY MAN IM FREAKING OUT i always think about what im going to say before i go on grasscity and i imagine what the conversation would be like but i keep running this conversation in my head explaining to you guys but its just me talking to my self fuck dude im just going to go to sleep