Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a Bowl Just Right.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr. Dro, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I'm sure everyone has someone they always smoke with. If not, then I would recommend it because it makes smoking even more enjoyable in my opinion. Well anyways I've been smoking with a buddy of mine for about a year now and been smoking a lot the past couple of months. I have noticed that the more we smoke together the better we get at cornering the bowl and getting the most out of our hits. It seems like one bowl will last forever and it's so refreshing to be smoking a bowl and 15 minutes in you still see so much green left! Whenever I smoke with other people the bowl seems to get torched and go by much faster, I still manage to enjoy myself though :D. It's always nice to have someone that you smoke good with!

Pics just for the heck of it, this is about 15 min in. I was blazed when I took this picture. :smoke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone else have people that they smoke with all the time and smoke the bowl just right?

2. that looks like one solid hit to me. how many times did you tourch the one spot?

3. No way one bowl lasts 15 minutes unless you take like 2minute intervals between hits. I always make sure i corner my bowl and others do too, I usually have a limited supply and conservation is a number 1 thing. but a full bowl will give me about 10+ hits for about a 5-8 minute smoke sesh.

4. that is 15 minutes in dude? geez, i mean... that's cool that you like conserving and cornering, but that is like 2-3 rips, maximum

i always corner it, maybe hit that spot one more, then move to more green, etc.

15 minutes is mooooore than enough time to smoke a huge bowl

5. we have the same avatar lol

6. Well the 15 min. might be exaggerated, I mean I am high the entire time. :D But we usually start in a corner and slowly progress across the bowl. We keep hittin the same spot and get all the weed under it and slowly hit the green edge as we go. Don't know if that made sense, haha. And we don't always constantly hit-pass-hit-pass, though most of the time we will. Sometimes I like to take my time and enjoy the smoke so I'll talk about things in between and just relax. That piece in the pic usually gets us about 6-7 hits each.

7. Yeah man, speaking of which I had the best bowl today.
    I bought a new glass pipe on sunday, and decided to try it out today.
    Me and my friend went out back and smoked a bowl of some dankkk marijuana haha.
    We smoked about 4 or 5 hours ago and I'm starting to come off it a little bit :bongin:
    Damn I wish they had a little pipe guy like they have the bong guy------------^^^

8. what...lol it takes me and a buddy like 4 hits total to finish a decent size bowl, the looks like your bowl minus the torched gray/white part after 1 hit, then the other person takes the other half of greens...then about another hit each and its done.

9. that looks like a great bowl.
    Sick piece too.

but how long apart are your hits?