Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to Determining Quality

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutsLikeKngKong, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Wow man you put a lot of work into this.

Awesome guide, even more awesome pics. +rep :hello:

2. Very informative, thank you!

3. damn. must have taken you like an hour to make this. a few i wouldnt agree on but its opinion. good job overall thoguht

4. great guide :)

but pics for 60-70 and on are dead .. theyre not showing up Idk

edit: nvm they came up, yummy! :)

5. Nice thread here. Should be a big help to any newcomers who haven't been around the block.

6. ugh this forums BB codes really suck. I just spent about 30 minutes trying to resize every image manually with the stupid rich text editor and it didn't even help one bit.

The admin could easily put in place a script that gives images in the forum a "max-width" and "max-height" CSS property, why do they do this to me? :mad: :p

Anyways, thanks for the nice comments guys but credit for writing this guide doesn't go to me. It was written by bkadoctaj from How to Determine the Quality of Your Cannabis - CannaPrice.com.

7. Great thread

8. Good explanations.
    Man In all my years of smoking I have not come across grit. Thank god. People dont' do shit like that around here cuz it can get you shot.

-One point to add: Beasters is generally decent quality bud. What makes it beasters is that it has been kiff screened and a lot of the trichromes have been knocked off.

9. #9 Henry Chinaski, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
  10. i thought beasters came from bc bud (canada)??/

11. Okay, I have never purchased any of my own, and I am wondering, just how likely am I to get grit? (Or any other kind of laced). It, honestly, sounds a little scary, and if I do get some, I don't want to harm my body any more than I already am.

12. Very unlikely, should be pretty obvious too (tons of "crystals" in the
    bottom of the bag/falling off the bud). I posted the link in my previous reply for questions like this... Read first, then ask questions

13. Yea, I did read it, but I must have missed it. Sorry for not being so thorough man. Well, thanks for the tip, got me kind of worried for a minute.:)

14. If you get "grit weed" will you still be able too smoke it through a bong? I'm kinda a newbie smoker

15. nice thread...Hope you get the pictures working soon

16. Damn wish the pics in this post weren't dead but info is superb.

17. Very good post, I hope it stays on top for a long, long time.
    This contains a ton of info that new smokers need to know.

:hello:

18. Awesome thread man(from a year ago, haha) wish the pictures were working. Lots of good info.

How did this get only get one page in a year?

19. I'm also in here voting for a picture update,
    cause i'd check this thread out all the time.

20. if you get grit weed, you shouldn't be smoking it at all.