Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox Plan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.G, Oct 10, 2009.

1. I've been doing some research around GC
    and bought these items to detox
    I will be starting tomorrow
    I've been applying at warehouse jobs recently
    and failed a job yesterday because of a pre-employment D/T

i bought

1 bottle of 500mg niacin
    (flush free , heard they work the same only flush is minimal)

1 bottle of white vinegar (I Am sure this helps during detox)

A box of green teas bags

I will be drinking a lot of water daily
    1 niacin pill breakfast & 1 pill at dinner
    2 highly concentrated teas a day , and 4fl oz of vinegar daily

I would like to hear what you guys think (please no negative feedback):)

Attached Files:

2. bumb***

3. Sounds good to me - I think the key is you've got a plan that you have some confidence in - I'd like to be better prepared for the spontaneous that could come up

4. yeah dude ill be sticking to that plan
    thanks for the comments dude:smoking:

5. throw in a bottle of cranberry juice, some vitamin C and a cheap multi to boost energy levels and you should be set.

- happy detoxin :) good luck

6. I honestly think the no flush niacin is a waste of money. Take real niacin, and just deal with the discomfort.

7. the trick to drug tests is staying hydrated, keep lots of fluids in your system, ive heard that tea is cleansing, dont drink the vinegar, i drank a cup of it the night before a drug test, i thought i was going to die. and i still failed the test

8. I bought a box of cranberry juices thanks for the adv.
    im just taking a lot of fluids

but thanks for the adv. :D

9. i used to think the same but a few people told me that niacin flush free has another parmaceutical added to counter the flash ( shitty feeling)
    but i dnt really know

10. #10 Substance D, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    This probably needs a lot of luck to work man. Detoxing doesn't really have a lot of merit as far as weed goes. Drinking a lot of water is your best bet, but that dilutes all of the necessary components in your urine as well. Standard urine tests search for not only drugs, but your creatine levels, temperature of the sample, color of the sample, specific gravity, and other potential dead giveaways of dilution. This can be dodged with a plan that contains creatine + vitamin b-2 and potentially a few other things. Some tips might include:

-A few days before the test, start taking a creatine supplement and continue taking it through the day of the test. This will keep your natural creatine levels up while your urine is basically nothing more than water after all of the dilution.

-Drink lots of gatorade, powerade, or another electrolyte-containing drink to keep the specific gravity in check, this also helps keep color to your urine. Drinking tons of liquid will dilute your urine, and is THE step to passing the test, however this only stands as long as your bladder is actually full. For instance, drinking a gallon of water a day for a whole week isn't flushing anymore of your metabolites out. Keep in mind the point isn't to flush/detox, the point is to dilute the metabolites below 50ng/ml. In other words, start the chugging early the day of the test. If your test is at 2pm, wake up a few hours earlier and start drinking as much as possible at that point. Extra fluids definitely can't hurt a few days/weeks before the test, but i wouldn't start testing the limits of your bladder until the day of.

-The morning of the test take a huge b-complex vitamin. You can find this at any walmart. I have some sitting in front of me right now (guess why;)). Just make sure it contains a massive dose of b-2 (riboflavin) - in other words a dosage of 50mg or more. This will keep your piss yellow while drinking huge amounts of liquids. B-2 is nontoxic, with pretty much the only side effect being dark urine. Might not be a bad idea to pop one an hour or so before the test either.

-It's not a bad idea to take a cranberry supplement or just straight up cranberry juice the day of the test either to keep the bladder full.

-There is some evidence that a semi-large dose of aspirin a few hours before the test can lower the sensitivity of certain kinds of piss tests.

-There is also some evidence that a high fiber diet might help reroute drug metabolites primarily to your shit rather than your piss.

-I think a regular dosing of activated charcoal throughout the week of the test is also a pretty worthy idea. Activated charcoal is super absorbent and its main function is to soak up loose toxins in your system. I'm not sure this has a whole lot of research behind it as far as drug testing goes, but i think it seems plausible.

-Niacin doesn't do a whole lot. Once again i'm not sure that it would hurt to include a little niacin in the regimen, but do NOT rely on it as many people have failed using this method (my girlfriend included).

Please don't take this as negative feedback, just trying to help a brotha out.
    Good luck dude

edit: check this out.

11. dude did the niacin ever work for u?