Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey oil and its structure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCareGiver, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Alright well I know in Honey oil in its purest form should just be THC correct?
    Well how about the rest of the family? Where do the CB's go? (cbc,cbn,cbl, etc.) From what I know the rest of the CB's will help contribute to the high and changing the effects, while some of the CB's convert to another CB, thus changing the high. but I guess what I am asking... Are the CB's actually contained in the THC itself? Do they get pulled out on a BHO extraction method?

2. anyone have any info on this? or able to explain it to me a little better?

3. I think budder is the purest.

4. true, however has nothing to do with his question lol, unfortunately i also dont know the answer to your question op

5. There is no such thing as honey oil that is just THC. There are always other cannabinoids present. They are all distinct chemicals and are all soluble in the same means.

Budder is overhyped. It's very pure hash oil that's been heated, whipped then frozen. There's nothing magical about it.

6. ahh okay so doing an BHO extraction would pull out all cannabinoids? like the cbd, cbc-cbl, etc. as along with THC? Or at least some of the CB's?

And if so, after this method, would things like cbc still convert to cbl sitting as the oil format?

Thank you for clarifying, I know honey oil is far more pure than straight bud, but wasn't totally clear on 'All active" cannabinoids in it.