Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hard decision...Regs or dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeyHey, Aug 23, 2009.

1. #1 HeyHey, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    ok, so i can buy a half oz of fire dank for $200. Or i could get a full oz of regs (green-yelowish with alot of seed but no stems) for maybe 100... Which one should i get? Oh and how much do you guys pay for a half oz of beasters? and fire??

Edit..

So you can tell me the prices for half oz.. my prices around here are (fire):
    1g-20
    1/8-60
    1/4-100
    1/2- how much should i expect it to be considering the other prices above?

thanks!

2. Get both! That way you'll have variety and enough to last you a long time. If you're planning on spending $200 anyway, might as well invest another 100.

3. Just get the dank, you wont regret it. half o around here goes for about 160 depends on who and "strain" but you can get it for around 140-160+

4. I only get dank man it's the way to go.

5. go for the dank, after you buy it and blaze you'll agree, it happens to me everytime :D

6. dank, but how can regs have a lot of seeds but no stems? do you mean the opposite of that?

7. ITs really quality over quantity.

8. it should be within the 180-190, 200 isnt to bad. ive seen muuuch worse.:smoking:

9. Here's how I see it... The dank is gunna get you higher for longer, which means you will be smoking less and enjoying it more.

So, I really don't see how this is a hard decision, unless getting both is an option too :smoking:

10. If this were me I'd go for a quad of dank and an oz of regs. Spice up your life :D

11. So a little different math here.
    If the reg has a lot of seeds in the end you could end up with less smokeable herb from the oz then from the 1/2 oz of dank.

12. For personal use, dank, its worth it.
    For, uh, distributing your wealth, then regs.

There's no way you could pick up an o of regs that was literally 14+g's of seeds. And if you or anyone you know did so they should be slapped in the face.

13. Dank:
    Better high, longer high, more euphoric high

Its totally worth it
    If you have the choice, get dank

14. yea i think im going with the dank... but my dealer is asking 200 for a half oz, is it a fair price consideing his other prices i posted in the first post?

Ohh, and is it ok to ask for a discount? if so, how much?

15. Just say, "hey dude do you think you could do $180?"
    If he says yes, then great, if not, just pay $200

16. If anything it would take me longer to smoke the dank than the regs. I'd have to roll a few fatty blunts to get a little baked. And yet a .3 of dank out of a bong, and I'm high as a fucking kite.

17. Not a hard decision at all. Dank my friend. :smoking:

18. quality over quantity.

19. All depends on what you like. If you enjoy the act of rolling and just smoking then get the regs. But if you just want to get high as quick as possible and don't have time to roll up 3 joints then go for the dank.

20. i had the same question and i usually went with quantity but im going to go for the quality this round and see how it does me in.
    ill let you know which i find to my liking when i finish my eighth--if i remember. do the same to me