Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

top 10 list for things to do when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Akin 4 a Bakin, Aug 20, 2009.

1. #1 Akin 4 a Bakin, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
    ya so never seen a post like this and was just curious to see your top ten things to do when high, something fun, something trippy, what ever floats your boat.

kk top 5 instead, nobody can come up with 10, but if you can go for it

2. Smoke more green
    Sip more Lean
    Watch S.U.C videos on Youtube
    Txt people
    Get on GC
    Play 360

Thats bout it..

3. -smoke some more
    -Fuck
    -friends
    -jam
    -sketch
    -mess with garageband
    I cant think of anumore

4. Uuuh... listen to tunes, go for a walk, play video games, do mo drugs. It snows a lot where I live and we like to smoke and then have a snowball fight.

5. how have you never seen a thread like this...

Ill answer for shits and giggles

1. Listen to Music

2. Eat

3. Chill with friends

4. Watch adult swim/comedy central

5. Sex

6. Meditate/take a walk

7. Video Games

6. I never burn alone so most of my favorite things to do high require others...I kinda feel like Im a crack head soothing his addiction when I do happen to give in when Im all by my lonesome...

1. GO FOR A WALK. In my honest opinion there is nothing better.

2. Have a deep converstation about space/aliens(XD), government, religion, or a conspiracy theory of them all combined lol.

3. Listen to trance. Not techno, its trance...the calmer, soothing, spaced out half brother of techno.

4. Sex, obviously.

5. Watching movies, mostly suspense or comedy. The Day the Earth Stood Still got by brain pumping one night :smoking:

6. Drive at night. I know its not exactly the safest thing in most peoples eyes but unlike being drunk I find driving high is just as easy as driving sober. Also, I live about 30 minutes from my college(and also a majority of my friends) so I have a nice long drive home after toking. Bringing me to my final spot.

7. Thinking. Being high really does make me think of some amazing crap. Ex. the night I saw The Day the Earth Stood Still, I was driving back home from an area around my school and kept thinking about nature and how awesome it was and how I should be like Keanu Reeves and save the planet through alternative energy engineering. Just as a note, Im in my sophmore year of an electrical engineering bachelors, so Im not thinking crazy =D

7. the most fun thing i have ever done....

playing russian roulette with a nerf pistol and a few other buddies

it gets soooo intense

• Funny Funny x 1

8. lmao...I definitely need to do this

9. what the fuck i dont keep track of what i do when im high, i smoke a bowl and end up in weird places doing werid things

10. 1. Eat your favorite food

2. Drink your favorite drink

3. Watch your favorite TV Show

4. J.O/Fuck

5. Listen to good music

6. Chill with friends

7. Make home made bongs/bubblers/pipes

11. Hahaha, quality.

12. Watch seinfeld
    Watch King of the hill.
    Eat, great ex; taco bell
    Socialize.
    Smoke more.
    Play with animals
    Video games

13. - work out
    - smoke more
    - sex
    - xbox 360
    - fap
    - draw
    - althought i hardly ever get to do this, motor bike riding

14. 1:Talk to random on cellphone:smoking:(but only n contacts list)
    2:x-360
    3:workout
    4:go to THE MALL (love the awkwardness)
    5:cruisin on the high w/fav beats(best shit ever)
    6:homework my avrg B(TURNS INTO B+-A+):hello:
    7:dunno why but i like to break down mary by hand when:smoking:
    8:look for something scary to watch,play or do
    9:go for a walk through woods
    10:bust a t-nutty (FTW)

15. Alright for shits and giggles cause it always changes for me depending on when, where and who I decide to toke up with but here's the basics.

1. Smoke another bowl
    2. My buddys and I like to have a cig after a bowl just cause we're addicts that way lol.
    3. Watch a badass T.V. Show (Ex. Rurouni Kenshin, Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
    4. Zombie killage via dead rising, resident evil four. Or any other bad ass game.
    5. watch an intense movie that you never know whats going on (The Cell anyone?)
    6. Music FTW The best choice for me is usually Tool or A Perfect Circle. If I turn on Tool I play my favorite song first and if you haven't heard it high yet go smoke a bowl turn it on sit down and enjoy, The song being No Quarter.

I ironically hate sex while high everytime I've done it it's just sucked although the girls I've slept with were usually shitty lays anyways haha. Maybe now that I'm in a new town I might give it a shot when my T-break is over. I'll prolly add more later when I think about them. :cool:

16. cruising bumping music but thats just me. only if we have alot of bud though. we like to drive down the 110 freeway to this pizza place in san pedro that has a 32 inch long 1 foot wide pizza for 10 bucks

17. Haha nice I think I know of the place, If you like bomb pizza though specially when your baked off your mind look into a place called Big Mama's and Papa's. By far the greasiest cheesiest, Best pizza I've ever had.

18. Occasionally do things that you hate doing, but do it high haha. Like if you need to clean or some shit, doing gay shit like that high makes it so much more bearable and you get something done instead of "watching tv"

19. you should try making an igloo or someting simillar and hotbox it.:smoking:

20. [QUOTE=Half Bred Smoke;5404897]you should try making an igloo or someting simillar and hotbox it.:smoking:[/QUOTE]
    haha thats an awesome idea

Heres my list

1.Watch A Move
    2.Swim (I heard swimming while high is great)
    3.Smoke moar
    4.Eat/Drink
    5.Walk around in the mall with a Marley/Hendrix shirt and watch a buncha people look at you like your a stoner
    6.Go to the mall with friends and chill,My friend says he happens to see people he knows in the mall only when hes high.
    7.Mellow out for the day in your basement with a couple video games
    8.Sex/Fappp
    9.Watch kiddie shows with friends,I did that and thought Barney was HILARIOUS
    10.Have a debate with friends on big subjects (Religion,Homosexuality,Illuminati/NWO,9/11 Conspiracy,etc..)