Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

biggest buzz kill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuji212, Aug 2, 2009.

1. The worst buzz kill I've ever had to endure was last winter. I just finished off some nice bowls with a buddy of mine and we went to pick up a quarter from my dealer. His mom was using his car because hers was getting work done or something so we had to walk. After a half hour of walking through 5 inches of snow we get to my dealers house get a nice baggie of hydro and procede to walk home. When we get back to my place we cannot find the baggie of weed anywhere. Thinking it fell out of my pocket we decide to go back and retrace our steps to try and find the weed. (At this point my high was starting to dwindle down) After 20 minutes of searching we give up and head once again back to my house, only to realise I put the weed down in the kitchen and left it out, where my mother found it. She only took a gram from it, but it was still enough to kill my high.

2. i hate it when the people you smoke with always seem to have to go somewhere and want to leave. its all about just chillin the fuck out. i dont want to somewhere when ive already started tokin

3. My worst buzz kill was when my buddy and I smoked a j while walking across campus at around 11:30 on a saturday night, this crazy security guard caught us, locked us in the library, and told us that smoking weed would lead to dead babies and rape. No joke, he actually said that. Then he was like "what am i gonna do with you guys" and we were like "oh fuck" but he let us go, it was all he could do really because there was no weed on us at all, scary shit though.

4. one night i had a bonfire with my stoner friends. my dad, being a cop, came home from work at midnight. this time, he went to my backyard and talked to me... which he never does when i have a bonfire. the smell of the weed at this point was gone. he asked me why my eyes were so red, and i didn't answer him. he said, did you get in a fight with your gf (thinking i was crying).

he pretty much gave me a legit excuse. that didn't stop my high from completely going away... and i was stoned

5. A while back when I was a sophmore in high school in the Pacific Palisades, my friends and I had just got out of school and we were on our way to these appartments near the school to toke. When we were leaving we saw this Police Truck parked and the cop was just scouting and looking for suspicious groups of kids. He didn't really look at us so we were relieved and went on our way.

When we got there we smoked for about 10 min and then were coming up the stairs of the appartments and guess what.....That same police truck was coming down the street and stopped us. The cop said "Hey" and 1 of my friends stopped but me and my other friend just kept walking like we didn't know. Then the cop calls again, "HEY STOP WALKING!!" "Get over here now." So we stopped and turned around and walked back. We walked over to the cop and his partner.

The cop asked us what we were doing down there and we were just speechless and high as fuck. He asked again and then I said nothing sir. Then my friend said that me and my other friend were sitting on the stairs waiting for him. Then the cop says that people had been committing acts of vandalism down there and all this other bullshit. He gives us a lecture asking if we would like it if he came to our home and just sat on our property. Then he tells his partner who was black to just check if there was any "fresh" tagging on the walls.

Then we all stand there anxiously begging any higher being to save us from going to jail because if my mom found out I know she was going to put her foot all up in my ass.

So the partner comes back up and says that there was nothing down there and we were all unbelievably revieved because we left the apple we smoked out of down there.

So then the cop told us to stay from down there and let us go. All three of us knew that the partner was low key a smoker and lied for us.

Scarriest Time of my Life and my buzz was on the brim of extinction but about 5 min later it kicked back in fully and I was happy :)

6. Shit coming out of nowhere like this one time it was the morning after a fuked up prom i was having a wake and bake:smoking: wit sum purple kush and a big fucking i mean big racoon of comes out of fuking nowhere staring at me and shit like it was ready to have a fucking showdown now im like:hide::bolt: and shit freak me the fuck out couldnt enjoy my high after that

another is im sitting on the bridge over the eisenhower xpressway(usual smoke spot and best shit ever) and im blowing sum kush cant remember the strain but it was strong and i smoked myself into numbville im zonin and shit then all of a sudden this dude and girlfirend come out of the fuking sky arguing and shit i thinks it sumone trying to catch me offguard like the police or some assholes trying fight a fuking buzz fatality

7. I was just writing a full story for this thread and accidentally pressed F5.. That definitely ruined my high!! :mad:

8. shyttt . a few weeks ago my boy came thru with some firee , and we blazed at the park and got reall hungry so we walked to dunkin donuts and ordered about everything they had to offer. we sat down and started eating when some pigz came into there and sat down at the table next to us and started lookin at us. and i still had a dub on me from earlier so it was horrible . we couldnt just get up and leave it was too suspicious. but we couldnt stay cuz we were bakin hard as hell. butt basiacly what happend was i stashed the dub in the bathroom and then we took our food walked out side normal then ran lol . came back like 2 hours later and luckily my dub was still safe and sound. i should have figured there would be cops getting donuts tho.lol now i know never go to DD while blazin:smoking:

9. id have to say my biggest buzz kill was when i got robbed at a a gas station!
    instantly sober as some previous posters described haha

10. Damn man that does sound like it really does suck.
    At least no pigs were involved! It could have been worse. At least you chilled out and watched clerks 2 lol.

My worst was a lot. I get bad highs...I guess like your friend did. But I cant really move when I get them and I feel like complete shit and I have to go to sleep. WORST FEELING EVER. Its a panic attack I guess. I have to smoke by myself now. It calms me down more. But hey whatever works for you I guess :/

11. Some of these made me laugh.
    My biggest buzz kill would have to be smoking a fat doobie, only to find out that it was your last paper.

12. i hate when you come home stoned and your uncle, cousin, grandpa, grandma, dad, and cathy are there waiting to talk to you about nothing important. i still managed to talk to them however.

when you talk to your family you have to kind of get "rid of" your high. i hate having to do it but w/e

13. Me and three of my buddies were at this one kids house while him and his family were on vacation and we smoked all night out of different pieces and a bong and in the morning his neighbor came inside to feed the cat.

14. The biggest buzz kill of my life was on April 20th just after 4:20 during my first year of collage. i had just ripped off of my friends bong when i got a call from my sister telling me that a life-long friend had died that morning. Rip. Alley

15. Around 2 am me and a few friends are driving to the local tobacco shop to pick up some cigarettes. We stupidly decided to burn a bowl on the way their. We buy our smokes, walk to the car, and pull out. As I'm pulling away from the curb a cop comes out of nowhere and is riding my ass. I'm like "oh fuck guys I think we're about to get pulled over." Sure enough the cop puts his lights on and pulls us over..

All of the sudden my friend in the passenger's seat stashes all the shit in the glove box. THE GLOVE BOX FOR CHRIST SAKES. I'm like wtf are you doing take that shit out of- Cop's at my window. "License and registration, please" I give him my license and then ask my friend to pull the registration out from the GLOVE BOX where he just stashed all our shit. He trys to be all slick and barely opens the glovebox and reaches in hoping to pull out the registration. He pulls out the insurance card..

The cop then asks what's in the glovebox. We say nothing and then he tells us to open it only to reveal a bowl, a grinder, and a little bit of weed. Long story short he just wrote me a ticket for not using my blinker to pull away from the curb (even though i'm positive I used my blinker, but i wasn't about to argue) He let me keep my bowl and my grinder, made me get rid of the weed. We got lucky as fuck but it sure as hell killed my buzz.

16. shitty, at least you got to keep the piece and grinder tho

17. I know it was great. He told us to smash the bowl but then already wrote the ticket and where in their cars. I was like.. so.. do they want to witness me smashing it? My friend gets out and asks the cop and he's just like, "just smash it when you leave" haha

I can now say my bowl and grinder have been in the hands of cops.

18. Sorry for the loss.

19. interesting stories my friends.

mine would have to be smoking with some buddies and having my mom come home and catch us almost in the act, we stashed the bong and she didnt find it, but she searched us and took my buddies pipe, and his weed and my bong slide. she takes it to work and gives it to a janitor. we get out that night to go and find it. we do, but my friend brakes my slider, and the janitor stole my buddies weed.:(

20. My buddy stabbed a guy. Over a girl too.

Some random said something about his girl at this party I was at... my homie young buck'd him.

Had to deal with cops, gangs, parents, everything. Worst night ever lol.