Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

biggest buzz kill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuji212, Aug 2, 2009.

1. tell me about the most annoying shit you had to deal with while on your high.

for example, this one night was just problem after problem. me and like 4 close friends were lighting up my bong on a steel bench in this park by my friend's house. so we're blazing it up and so far everything is peachy. so after everyone got about 5 hits from the gong my friend starts to get all paranoid and is freaking out. we had to calm him down so we started packing everything up. my friend tried to hand me the bowl, but accidentally shattered it on the metal bench. im just sittin there speechless, kinda like "i cant believe that just happened." my brand new 24 dollar bowl. not a big deal i guess but that bowl was tight as hell. anyway he says he'll pay me back but i tell him not to worry about it. anyway this just makes my friend even more paranoid and he starts freaking out and yelling. so we bolt up to my car and put my bong in the truck and i accidenetally locked my keys in the truck. this one was all me. i was not thinking and... i was high. then my neurotic friend start some bullshit drama with his girl friend and she gets all scared of him because she says he was hurting her or some shit. so i had to break em up and calm them down. anyway, it ended up me having to call my friend so he can take me to my house so can get my extra keys. which meant facing my parents. so the second i walk in the door all sneaky like, i get mauled by my 4 dogs and it wakes up my parents. so they ask why im home and i just tell em that i was just getting a blanket, since i was sleeping over at my friends house that night. so i grabbed my blanket and my keys and ran out the door. i just needed to get the hell out of there. so then my friend takes me back to my car were i had the others wait. so i unlock my truck, grab my keys and drive em all to my friend hogan's house and relax with clerks II. worst night i had in a long time.

well, if you managed read all this, thanks for listening. but now i'd like to hear about all your worst highs ever.

2. Cool story, bro.

Once I was tokin' with someone who was pregnant at the time. She had her mood swings and it was just a disaster. Finding a parking spot, as we were driving, also became a bother and ultimately I just regretted getting high - that seldom happens.

3. Me and my Mum went to my Aunties house for a meal and my cousin said wanna get high?! So obv i said ye, we went to his friends house literally 2 mins away we walked in and theres around 6 tokers there just toking away!!! You can smell the beutifull smell as sooon as u walk in So excited as i am i also know that in a hour or 2 my mums going to ring saying 'Were going come home' So were toking away and blits to fuck 30 mins later my mum rings and said ''Come home you're uncles taking us home'' (My uncle being a MASSIVE Cunt about weed and he's MUSLIM) I got to my aunties house and we get in his car, My uncle starts talking to me about how his son is smoking weed and doing drugs i just start bursting out laughing he starts shouting at me saying your high and all this going crazy.... So i get home and Go straight to my room and Watch some family guy ....

Big buz kill

4. Wow, a nostalgic moment is coming :p

Well, this was way back when, when my older sister was 19, and i was 15. She was home from college and it was the Summer. We decide to go halves on a blunt with her best friend. Everything was great, we picked up a gram and a dutch, and a cop even comes up on us because my sister forgot to put her headlights back on, but she pulls the pretty girl "oh, I'm sooo sorry officer" routine, and he smiles and goes on his way. Everything was jussssst peachy.

My sisters friend rolls up the blunt and right as the high hits me, my sisters phone rings, and she goes "Oh, it's mom" So i thought whatever she wants to talk to my sister. But then my sister says "No, I don't know where he is" And at that moment i just thought, shit, this sucks, now I'm missing. I didn't have a cell phone at the time, so instead of calling me, my mom calls the friend i said i was going to hang out with. My friend said, no I'm not with him, so my mom got frantic.

We finish smoking the blunt, and my sister is yelling at me because I didn't have a back up plan. What she didn't realize is that if she just told my mom that we were together in her car, it would have been avoided. My mom didn't even care that my sister smoked, because she was 19 and home from college.

Eventually my sister drops me off at the top of my street so i could walk home. I needed to lie to my mom about going into town to get dinner with a few friends i met up with because the friend I originally said i was going to meet up with did not come through. All in all it worked out, but wow, when my sister told my mom she didnt know where I was... That was a big ass buzzkill.

5. Long story short, my friend was 4 shots away from alcohol poisoning and I had to babysit him for 6 hours, all the while him barfing everywhere, half passed out, screaming in agony, oblivious to what was happening, until his parents got home. When they did get home, I had to explain everything that happened. Let's say I did not let him drink again...

Oh, and here's another one...
    My friend never ripped a bong before, and this was his first time. He seemed okay for a few minutes but then got sick. He asked to use the bathroom so I showed him where it was. Me and my cuz chilled and talked for a while. We noticed he was in there for a while so we went to check on him. Turns out he was passed out on the floor with vomit everywhere. I had to clean it up and send him to bed. Biggest buzz kill ever.

6. diarrhea......

7. Dealing with drunk people period is just annoying.

8. Last winter I was smoking a joint in the car while driving around enjoying the winter scenery out in the country.

We were heading back into town and going towards one of the busiest streets in the town, and the breaks give half way to the stop sign, and as the car rolls past the stop sign, I look to my left and see a car zooming at us going at least 65 mph on a 40.

T-boned right into my side and I didn't even have my seat belt on.

One of the few times i've forgotten to put on my seat belt, I remember being blown and hearing the other people screaming and crying, I was freaked out.

The car was totaled end of story. :(

9. id have to say my biggest buzz kill was back in junior year of high school. i would usually go over to my friends house to blaze it before school.well this one time i got there and my friend wasnt there but his gf who lives there with him was there, i go to chill with her in his room and i roll up a j and she tells me we could go out on the balcony to smoke it, but i was kinda hesitant because my friends grandma hadnt left to work yet. but i decide to do it anyways.

well like half ways through the j we hear the front door open and close like 3 times, then the dad (whos cool about us smoking) turns the corner of the house to where the balcony was and told us to turn it off cause the grandma had came out and smelt it. well from inside the house she starts yealling my name, im getting all my stuff and shes like "if he doesnt get down here ill go up there and him myself!" she was pissed off. then i start walking to the stairs to walk down them and the entire time the grandma is just stairing at me and saying "you are fucking wrong in what you are doing! i did not get this far for some little stoner to just mess it all up"
    an im fucking blazed as hell. so shes waiting with the door open for me to leave and as soon as i get to the door shes like " youre never allowed here again"

so i just got kicked out of my friends house and there was still like an hour till school started.
    it was the worst buzz kill ever.

10. cops and food poising

11. What a combo.

My worst buzzkill...hmm. When I first started smoking I'd say it was my friends. Some of them would change a lot when they got high. Now I've just learned to live with it. It was funny, we were like a bunch of 15 year old kids coming up with these gay ass cliques when we got high.

But my worst buzzkill of all time or whenever it happens is when I get 'too high'. Like the passout sickly kind of high. Happens a lot with blunts and bongs.

12. Nice tales guys, well interesting I guess they weren't "nice" so to speak. Anyways...my worst time would be after a movie.

We boxed my car before the film and went inside, watched it had a pretty good time. There were cops inside and my buddy was a little paranoid, but once we were in the cool dark theater with candy and sodas he calmed down. The movie came on and all was well. On the way out we decided to have a cigarette at the back of my car, it was a midnight showing so I think it was around 2 in the morning by the time it was over. So we were smoking and both at the end of our highs when a cop rolls by. No big deal, just had cigarettes and the car was locked and windows up. Well. Out of the back window pops a dog's nose and it just stares right at us and barks twice. Then the cop pulls three spots over and parks. He just hounds us, we put out our cigarettes get in the car and leave. I'm so nervous I used my blinker in the parking lot even. The cop continued to follow us all the way until the highway. Thanks for reading my stony flashback :D

Take it easy :wave:

13. Hey man everyone breaks a bowl sometime. I broke one a few years ago when i was tripping shit and handed it across the room. But I hear about people busting there shit all the time. I prefer glass bowls but im about to buy a bong and just leave it at my house.

14. Buzzkiller buzzkillington hahahaha

15. When a cop starts driving behind you and your smoking a blunt lol

16. heres my wonderful story lol

me and my 2 budddies are always looking buildings to smoke on. Staters, alberstons, schools, ect ect. Anyways my 2 buddies went looking when i was working and on top of a kohls by my house they have these empty wooden rooms on top of the building. So we shimmied up a pole all the way to the top and i guess a car saw my one of my friends last get up. So after we were heading back to get down we see a door fly open and we cant really see who it is so i went to book it and theres 8 more cops surrounding us with their guns drawn. When i got back into the cop car my high got sooo intense haha. it was awesome. 300 dollar ticket. story of my life.

17. :eek: that's crazy! Guns drawn....

18. tokin alone and right after everything's put away and just starting to settle into the high my dad walks in... he didn't notice anything but my heart just dropped and the high was instantly gone :(

adrenaline is not good for highs :(

19. i know it happens but the thing is, i only had it for like 3 days. it was tight little bowl too. :(. but all is good. hes gonna pay me back and im investing in a ashcatcher :D. ill be back in the tokin game in no time.