Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sinsemilla, what is it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highskore, Jul 16, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for a while, but I've never heard of this term sinsemilla? Someone wants more money for this "sinsemilla". And by that I mean $30 a gram, in California. Having usually to deal with prices in NH, it's like $20 for a gram of name-strain. So I'm not really sure if I'm getting fucked or not. I thought bud in Cali was a lot cheaper. Any help is appreciated, thanks gc!

:smoke:

2. Sensimilla. It is bud without seeds. Yes, usually a good indicator of bomb weed. But, I don't consider it worth 30 a g. I wouldn't ever pay that.

3. Cali bud is more expensive usually, but not $30 a gram, more like 50-60 per eighth

4. as enjoipigs said, sensemilla weed is bud without seeds. bud with seeds is less desirable because when the buds of a female plant are fertilized by a male, the female siginificantly slows down the production of THC since she is now focused on producing viable seeds. plants that are grown sensimilla are grown by people who generally take great care in their plants.

and 30$ per gram is pretty outrageous but cali bud definitely doesn't fall into the category of cheap. 20 is more reasonable, but either way you'll likely be paying higher prices for weed like that. :smoke:

5. I get seedless Jack Herer headies over here in NH for $20 a gram, $100 for a quarter. I just expected Cali weed to be cheaper because of it's availability.

6. @ $30 a gram you could throw another 10 or so dollars and just get a gram of coke. Better night.

-C

7. I don't mess with that stuff :eek:

8. but if you did. :rolleyes:

-C

9. female bud w.o seeds

10. Eh, it's definitely some nice-looking bud, but no weed is worth $30 a gram. Where I am, that's the price of BOMB hash.

Not worth it, buddy. Check with your other connects :)