Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP Price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tylerc, Jul 3, 2009.

1. #1 tylerc, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    What do you guys pay for a QP?

2. Wait wait wait. You payed 180 for a half an ounce? Where the hell do you live? Even with some dank shit the most I've payed has been about 120-130. And 1200 for a quarter pound? Yet again that sound pretty fucked up. I'm pretty sure the norm is about 700-800. I paid 725 the few times I've even bought that much at once.

3. shit 180 aint too bad, its 100 a quarter for that kill around here

4. I don't know the logic behind all these like super expensive dank buds, 300 an o of some good shit isn't going to last near as long as a 400$ qp of slightly lesser quality bud and i see eeryone paying such rediculious prices, it make's me feel good about buying shit for cheap.

5. i pay 800 for a QP of headies and about 450 for shit weed

6. well in BC i wouldn't pay over 180 for an ounce, not matter how good it was. QP for 700

7. Well usually when someone wants to buy less but buy stronger it's for a one time party kinda deal. I personally don't bigh uppers very often unless it's for an occasion. It's mids for me most of the time!

8. for an O? I paid 115 last time (good buds, one had some purple shiit in it, have yet to smoke it, im about to buy a half or an O if im lucky tomomorrow. but for an O i can probably pay 90 and get it. but that's even pushin it. but i might just say fuck it and get a half for 60 and get a pack of paper's and maybe a bubbler if i have enough.

9. thats a damn high price 1,200 a qp. in sacramento thats unheard of. a typical price is 800-900 for highs, 600-700 for mids. ive never seen higher then 1000, and at 1000 you get stuff like this:

[​IMG]

10. qp of northern lights out the door at 750

11. What state are you in? Do you have a pic of any of it? Cuz NL is my favorite strain and i wanna see what yours is lookin like

12. I just came :)