Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rainbow Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Neptune Piff, Jun 14, 2009.

1. I thought this was fake & then searched Goggle Images and look at this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah I no da 1st one is fake, but look @ the 2nd one. Dont no if its fake or not but if thats real I definetly need to get me some of that. Red hairs, purple hairs, clear/white hairs, blue crystally bud, green crystally bud, & purple crystally bud tell me that got 2 be fake. If thats real Im goin' on a mission to cop 3 Oz.

2. ye its real, pretty dank too id love to get my hands on some

3. It looks real, but I'm pretty sure it's not. If it was, more people would know about it. There's probably some weed that has red/green/purp, but not like that. Those buds are ridiculous.

4. That first picture hardly even resembles weed, it looks like a couple of weird rubberband balls with a few leaves glued on.

2nd pic is clearly photoshopped. Someone just took a normal picture of weed and changed the colors a bit.

Sorry man, I usually don't go around pointing fingers at fake stuff, but this is just so damn fake.

5. first is def fake.
    But I have seen second countless times from diff angles etc. Its actually meant to be real but there is reasons why its like that, not good ones if i remember correctly

6. The strain isn't fake as far as I know, but I think your pic might be. Rainbow Kush/Rainbow Sherbert is supposedly a real strain but it's a clone only thing so you've gotta know a guy who knows a guy. As far as I've heard, it's supposed to be some random strain called "Trinity Rainbow" from Trinity County (no idea where that is) crossed with some kinda kush...

I had what was supposed to be this strain once, when visiting a friend who knew a grower. It was white/green/purple/orange and really dense. I didnt think it was anything special, other then the colour of it, and that was the only time I've ever seen it. For all I know, it could've been anything though...I was just happy to blaze up on vacation :smoke:

7. Alas - this is true of just about every type of Kush I've ever smoked... Kush, FTL!

(*Cringes at the thought of how much -rep/flaming I'm gonna get for that statement*)

8. :hello: Oh hey now, if it'd do anything, I'd fully +rep you for that. Every time someone tells me they've got kush, I just don't think it's anything special! It's just a pretty good high that comes in a nice looking package to me.

9. #9 B.A.B.E., Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Got some Rainbow Kush from a club in LB a while ago. Nice color, taste, and high (relaxing). Ever since, I love tasting the Rainbow. (hahaha)

10. At least I'm not the only one :)

Kush just doesn't do it for me. I'd take mids over kush any day, to be completely honest...

LOL!

You wanna really taste the rainbow... Take a good dose of LSD, Mescaline, or DOC :D

11. when i want to taste the rainbow i just get skittles :)

12. OK, the top one... NO WAY THATS SHOPPED BRO! but the 2nd one looks soo legit i'm drooling

13. The first one looks like a bunch of jumped Ethernet cables or somethin, from far away atleast

14. Today my brother actually called me and said that he has some Rainbow Kush.. he said that it's selling for 25/g

15. This post is so old the OP has probably died by now.

16. id kill to smoke some of that

17. Looks photoshopped to me. I had a play around and its easy to change the colour.

19. Man the second one is real its an exotic strain thats high on THC so its pretty loud I know it as wonkas kush but others may call it different its hard to find only people who know the buds to blend together can make it and it cost a grip too