Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

onion skin paper.?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaNena, Jun 13, 2009.

1. i was wondering if i could use onion skin paper for a joint since i dont have papers at the moment. its really thin, it doesnt have printin on it.. but i has this weird texture, so im not sure if i really should.. so what do you guys think?

2. try it out and let us know

3. Don't do it. Please.

4. If you can roll a joint with onion skin then my hats off to you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. why the fuck not?

you think smoking an onion skin is worse for you than smoking a cigarette paper??

6. lol well, it's not like completely flimsy if that's what you mean.. It's managable paper.

Would a picture of the paper help you guys answer? lol

7. ^ yes

And if you mean the brown skin off an onion im gonna try it in a minute.

8. I would use a red onion - they smoke better :D

9. This threads startin to confuse me.

Is their a brand of papers called onion?

lmao. :confused:

10. lmao. i don't mean the skin off of a onion. >.<

TheChronic, i mean like regular paper.. but its called onion skin paper for some reason.. lol.

ok. so i looked a little closer at the paper, and it says its made of "100% cotton fiber" ? umm.. now im confused kinda. lol. is that ok to use...?

ill post pics in a sec.

11. OH FUCK!

lol - I actually thought you meant an onion

so, you have rolling papers and want to know if you can roll a joint with them??

that's even funnier than using a real onion skin
    this has cheered me up :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  12. If it is not rolling paper: don't do it. They're are full of nasty chemicals and you only have to read a thread or two to realise it's a bad idea :p However, if they're onion-flavoured rolling papers, skin up and enjoy :smoke:

13. its not rollin papers.. lol. its just PAPER. lol.
    not paper meant for smoking... lol.

alright here are some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. why are people talking about onions that you cook with? the guy said onion PAPER!

and no disrespect but i would put those regs in a nice blunt :smoke:

15. he said onion skin paper - here I quoted it for you

nah dont bother - it'll burn too quick if it's cotton

16. dont do it man... your lungs wont forgive you for a while...

about a decade and a half ago i smoked a joint rolled out of a sticky note... you know? a post it... yeah bad plan...

youd be better off making a ghetto bong out of a bic pen and a soda bottle... or hollowing out an apple or just going and buying a cigar

17. Hell yeah..
    :smoke:

18. haha. alright guys. thanks. :]
    i might fill a black and mild with it or something.. i just wanted to do joints so i could make more then 1, since im deff not gonna smoke all that in one session. lol.

btw. since this thread is going already.. haha.
    do you think that weed was worth the 20 bucks i paid? i bought it from a good friend. and then i asked another friend if it was worth it and he smelled it and said yeah. [first time buying btw lol]. it does have a nice scent... and my friend said itll get me fucked up. he said its jus about above average i think.

19. #20 OneLove., Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009

I understand you were misunderstood, as well as myself, s'all good.
    I just think the rate of combustion of the onion paper would far exceed the burning rate of a normal rolling paper, therefore making a really harsh joint. Just my opinion...

Edit: For the amount, maybe it's worth $20 but since your picture doesn't have a clear image of the weed, and it's in a plastic bag it doesn't justify the grade.