Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you use eye drops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 9, 2009.

1. After my eyes turning red and dry for months after starting to smoke daily and having allergies, I tend to always have them on me now off impulse. Even if my eyes aren't red I can feel them dry up; it makes my high alot better if I have some Visine Cool.

2. I have never heard of Visine Cool's, now i do, are they any better than other visines? Just wondering, but i use Bausch & Lomb maximim redness Eye Relief.
    Red eyes from smoking weed?
    Theres a visine for that.

3. I probably should...:p

4. nope

i hate the feeling of it.. makes me feel bad

5. Never.

Not in many many years.

I jus dont give a fuck.

Normally my eyes dont get red, And if they do, I dont care.

6. Only if its in the first half hour or so after I smoke. Thats when they are usually red. After that they just go dazed.

7. My eyes are gonna be red tommorow! I agree with most people i honestly only really use them if i must hide it when im extremly stoned, thats the only time my eyes actually get red, but when they do its almost scary looking

8. most of the time im wearing sunglasses :) so no eyedrops for me

9. if im just getin high with some friends no, but if i actually have to go do something, yes

10. Hahhahahaha thats funny with the terminator eye shit. but yeah i agree with you 100%
    [​IMG]