Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worcester Area?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Illad3lph, May 27, 2009.

1. Anyone here from the Worcester, Massachusetts area? If you are, how's the bud? How much are you paying for a gram of dank, eighths, and so on.

2. kiddies around here will try and sell for $20/g and most people usually but the good dealers are in providence

3. Yea,round here a gram of dank is usually $20 a g.I know a few people who do $15 a g though

4. dont know why its so damn expensive..head 20 miles up to prov town and its easy shit to find decent dank for $10/g

5. i just got an eighth of dank for forty bucks...knowing the grower helps BAM right off the tree nice and fresh

6. my friend lives up there when he came down to visit he had mids ive never seen dank from there =/

7. yea you pretty much need solid hook ups in the MA area, otherwise you're stuck buying overpriced leftovers from faggy dealers

8. Yeah i'm trying mad hard to find hook ups right now. Here in highschool everyone's selling high mids for $20 a gram trying to pull it off as dank. So fucked up. (Oh and i'm not looking for hook-ups via Grasscity so don't report me or anything like that lol. But yeah, anyone else getting good bud for cheap here?

9. Good bud for cheap here is so hard to find. I grew up in Worcester. The prices here in MA make me dream of CA.

10. im from like 10 miles north of worcester.It sucks. I can get dank but its expensive, and so are mids. Plus connects are hard to find, my dealer ditched me four days in a row because his girlfriend was horny

11. worcester 508, most of my dudes can get meds for 20 a gram, I usually buy bulk, quarters to ounces, runs between 100 to 350. Real hard to fine some of that sticky icky dank shit though. I'd diffinitely pay more for the quality.

12. im bout 45 minutes southeast of worcester. like 5 to 10 a g for outdoor mids, 10 for indoor mids, dank 15 to 20

13. If you take a drive to RI u can find some good dank at the colleges.