Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do detox drinks work for pills too?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sallyjefferson, May 17, 2009.

1. whats good everyone? sorry if this is in the wrong place so my bad.

i got a question, i love bud, and i take xanax and valume somtimes, and i have a urine test comin up soon, its a 5 pannel strip test ( i think, i know its a strip test) now im looking at the STRIP NC drink from GNC and some detox aid pills offline ( says it helps detox, i think they might just be green tea pills but for five bucks what ever)
    im just wondering if the drink and pills will get the pills out of my system for the UT, i am stressed and would like to pop a few pills, and smoke a damn blunt. but im not sure about passing the test

here if my info:

male
    19 years old
    200 pounds
    5'11''
    stocky build, not fat, but not skinny. mostly muscle.
    current stash:
    xanax 2mg white bars
    valume 10's little blues.
    quarter ounce of some fire mids vac packed just waitin for me

i havent been smoking since the first of the month, or sometime before, took xanax and valume three days ago.

will i pass as it is? ( w/ or w/out pills and drink)

and could i take some pills and still pass, if i pass this i can get back to herb.

thanks, and im reading the "official how to pass a UT" thread right now, im just wantin some more specific info for my situation.:confused:

2. 'bump' looking at gnc, and im going to get the fruit punch strip NC, and Niacin pills, 100mg. will this work? cannot get clean piss, whole family is stoners...lol... apple dont fall far from the tree.

3. Most pills dont stay in your system very long. How many days have you been off of them, and how many days till the drug test?

4. drug test is the 28th i havent taken them for two or three days, but i would like to be able to take some to chill, since i cant smoke bud. just wondering if the drink and Niacin will rid my body of the pills, therefore producing a negative result for benzo's on my strip UA test. thanks for your imput, i just am concerned because i heard benzodiazapams stay in your system for up to thrity days

5. If your really worried about it, your best bet is to not take 'em. IDK bout benzo's, but Im pretty sure opiates leave your system within a week.

6. benzos leave your system from 3-10 days

7. i heard most leave your system in a few days, but a week and you'll be 100% g2g

8. youll be fine, just as long as you stay clean

9. thanks guys, ill just stick to drinking, i heard alcohol helps break down stuff in your system, but im not sure about that. on a side note anybody heard eminem's new song "my mom" it makes taking these bars even more tempting. then kottonmouth kings arent helping with the bud temptation