Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

14g of kief. What can i do??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoshSkeep, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Hey Gc i have been smoking for a while and i have saved the kief to different strains and i have 5 different types of kief and in total 14 grams of it all. I will post a picture when i can find my camera but i have been just dressing my bowls in my illadelph and i feel like that is a good way to use it. any suggestions let me know... brownies? hash?

2. Make some hash. Smoke it as it is...:smoking:

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWfMi5nnj_k]YouTube - How to make hash[/ame]

4. Brownies? Noooooo, dont cook that shit. Either preserve it and sprinkle over each of your bowls with bud, or try a straight bowl of it to the face, but dont cook it.

Congrats for having the balls to save up that much kief.

5. Or make some shoe hash. Put your kief in a air tight plastic bag. Then sick it in the sole of your shoe and go for a nice long walk.:p

I'm serious btw it works very well.

6. it really does, i stashed some keif in my shoe and by the end of the day it compressed into a gum lookin' piece of hash.

7. If you are still puzzled as to what to do with it by tonight, just send it to me.

In all seriousness I would keep saving it, so if you get a bag of shwag because your dealer is out, or you move, you can dress it up to be atleast mids-high mids.

8. Well, 420 is coming up........

9. I cook with kief all the time. It's far more potent than using trim or bud.

10. Keep dressing bowls with it. I think thats a good way to do it. That or hash.

But yeah, don't cook it.

11. hash hash hash baby

12. Smoke all 14g in a day and see what happens :hippie:

13. damn dude i couldnt save all that kief up it would have been smoked already.

14. OMG, 14 grams~!!!!!!

I'm lucky if I have the patience to store up 5 grams of the stuff, as soon as I see it, Its just calling me to smoke it. But yeah, do whatever you want to man, either way you won't go bad, Sprinkle on bowls, Smoke by itself, or cook. You have enough to try all three. :hello:

I wish i had 14 grams of different types of kief!!! What a dream come true.

How long did it take you do collect all that???

15. I have been recieving lbs from my buddy in cali and i keep 2 oz of each strain. it has taken me like 8 months and i have green crack, purps, f13, master kush, grand daddy purple. like i said i will have a picture in a few days i have them all in viales. everyone asks how i save it but its cause i have so much dank gonge to smoke i just collect the kief n dress all my bong packs

16. If i were you, i would wait a little while and bake 7 grams into a big batch of brownies, then make the other 7 into hash, or not, either way i would wait until 420 and then eat brownies and smoke it all day.......

17. Yep. The people who say 'don't cook with kief' have no idea how potent the resulting edibles are. It's VERY much worth it.

18. all I have to say is congrats to you and the grinder. I could never save that up.

19. sprinkle them on blunts, think about the massive blunts you can make w/ 14grams of kief and weed!

20. Make Hash with it all!

taste's so nice :):D