Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey, Im adam, and you are?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adamBC, Mar 23, 2004.

1. well my names Bong, how are you?

and that was the beginning of a life long love affair. I love my bong! My bong is my best friend.

Adam: i love you bong!
    Bong: I love you too!

bong never ditches me, bong never tells a lie, bong will never leave me, bong will never hurt me!

In Bong We Trust!

is it wrong for me to enjoy the company of my bong so much?

thanks for being there for me bong.

2. I Love my Bong too. :). Bong will never sleep with your best friend......Willfully. But yeah man. I love my bong. Cant forget my bowl too. Love Ya

3. now i want a bong[​IMG]

4. i dont have a bong, but i do love my pipe.

5. What!!??

Every stoner NEEDS a bong. Weed was meant for a bong, i swear to god. I mean, what else is smoked in a bong? Weed. Pot. Dope.

Buy a bong, you wont regret it.

6. I concur! :D

Edit: And I love my bong too. *sniffle sniffle*

7. i LOOOOOOOVE bongs, they are amazing, like NO other. i dont own one cuz my homie has one and i can use it when i want to, but my spoon...spoon=my baby

8. unless you count this homemade own i made outta a vase and old stem peice;) i love it

9. I love both of my bongs. They have brought me much happiness.

10. Mmmmm. I love my bong! And my hookah too! And all my pieces. :D

11. Just a funny fact they were first used to smoke tobacco out of in the middle east...but yes bongs were meant for weed, it is their true calling

12. yea but tobacco was smoked from hookahs and such.

im talking about straight weed bongs.

no one ever took a half gram blast of tobacco back in one toke im sure. and if they did... eww.... why?

13. bong is such a cool word. BONG!! It really "Pops."

Say it with me.....BONG!!:D

Ahhh, I can hear it now....thousands of people in a sports stadium chanting....BONG - BONG - BONG - BONG

14. the bells are ringing, can you hear them?

*bong*

*bong*

*bong*

15. BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG

Yep I own one :)

16. I dig bongs too. Pipes, j's, and blunts....steamrollers when I want to get kicked in the ass. :D

17. BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BOoNG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,to the tune of spirit in the sky .

lol,the grandkids ,mrs critter and no 3 sons girlfriend are all dancing to spirit in the sky.

arh devel gate drive by suzie Q,lol,BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,BONG BONG BONG ,no wonder l love my bong it suits every tune ever made ,lol.

18. their names are Sadie and Lenore.
    am i the only psycho who names her bongs :smoking:

19. aint that sweet! lol