Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone get like this when high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mxracer0, Apr 3, 2009.

1. *first post haha

So ive smoked quite a bitt for a while but only like once every weekend type deal(not counting last month) had to get clean for pre-employment test. but anyways, whenever i do, its usually with mids or high grade mid. and i'm gonna try to explain this as best as possible ha. so anyways its like after a few hits, my mind goes off into like standby mode while my brain and body keeps functioning anywhere for minutes at a time and then ill snap back into it and be like what just happened ha and talk about not being able to socialize that well. idk im not really complainingg but im just wondering if anyone else gets like this or has any tips of controlling it better lol?!

^ im plannin on gettin back on it tomorrow night(since 42 days ago:/) haha so im just excited lol

thanks ahead of time!

2. I kinda know what your talking about, for me I just like stop what I'm doing and think like "what just happened"? kinda like a time lapse. I think it's the weed messing with my shortterm memory

3. I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same thing, but here's what I get (I think its what you meant as well)

I'll be doing something and just stop thinking about it. Like I'll start thinking about other things and I'll keep doing what I was doing without even realizing it. Like the one time I was making scrambled eggs I was doing everything without even realizing it. Eventually I snapped out of it and realized I was making eggs. It was so funny.

4. yes, its a sign that you are FUCKED up. i love weeeeeed.

5. haha yeahhh like thatt! like one time i was taking a shower and was hugging myself for like ten mins cuz i liked how the water was hitting each part of my body in that exact stance haha so then i snapped out of it and was like i look RETARDED lol.

6. yea man as long as you don't freak it, its all good let the high take you awayyy :smoking:

7. yeah, i know exactly what you're talking about. :cool:

8. i know this feeling too, it happens during the rise of my high i call them time warps

9. Haha, yep. And you gotta learn to love it. There isn't really a problem with it in my opinion. Hope you have a great night tomorrow! :smoking: I know I will.

10. haha thanksss and yea i plan on having a wonderfullll time

11. ha this is kind of off topic but once i was super baked and i was making eggs and i couldnt figure out why they were not cooking until i finaly relized the stove was still off

12. I actually laughed at that a little bit.

I know what you're talking about, I think it's probably just the feeling of "coming up" as in the opposite of coming down.

13. haha yep, that happens to me all the time especially when im driving...ill be driving and paying attention to the road but my mind is just off daydreaming while the rest of my body pays attention to me driving.. i drive on the highway a lot so ill be going 75-80 then zone out start daydreaming and then like 2 miles later ill snap back in and realize i slowed down to like 65

14. Umm Yeahhhh ....Please be very careful. Do not drive while high. SOME can do it, but it doesnt seem like u should be doing it:eek:

15. well considering ive been smoking since i could drive, and ive been high while driving alot and yet havent been in 1 crash and have only been pulled over twice...one for having an out taillight on my moms car back in high school and once for speeding when i got my learners permit going 60 in a 45 but was going with the flow of traffic with my dad in the car so i wasnt stoned....so yea i think im good...

16. haha thats exactlyyyy how i get!! i havent drove in a while since i usually never remember me driving at all lol but i know what you mean, and thats also what i was explaining when your not driving..that feelin of zoning in and out while still functioning ha

17. i find the drive goes so much quicker..my girl lives 30 minutes away so even if im sober ill just force myself into a zone and start thinking about everything just to take my mind off the drive...by the time i come back from thinking im already 20 minutes into the drive somehow...but i usually remember alot of the stuff i did while high unless it just didnt stick in my mind as important

18. hahah bad ass huu well thats a tripp you can just try and concentrate on something and try not to i guess and it also depends how much you been blazin and how potent it is

19. hahh get that all the time. sometimes i feel like my body/brain is working faster than my mind (if that makes sense. like ill do something thats good then 3 seconds later realize i should do that

20. makes perfect sense hah. my analogy to my friends when im high is like my brain and mind are two cars going at the same speed and then my mind car will have a speed bump in the way and then it will slow down while my brain car keeps going cuz it doesnt have a speed bump hahah and then eventually my mind car will catch up and be like "what happened back there?!" lol something like that